PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jeff Fisher worried about Patriots running backs Danny and Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the clarification, Amendola really is a dangerous running back and Fisher should be concerned about him running the ball successfully for them this weekend. However if I were him I would be much more concerned with Chung burning them deep all day, he's a threat to go the distance every time he touches the ball.

Fisher is incredibly sharp, he doesn't miss a thing.

Nothing against Bolden, but does anybody, besides PatsFans, 'worry' about him in the offense even when he's in the line-up?

Nothing against Bolden, but does anybody, besides PatsFans, 'worry' about him in the offense even when he's in the line-up?

Y'know he had some decent plays last year in the passing game but this year hes a waste out there.

With LG, Dion, White and Develin they are covered and they can use Bolden when an asteroid hits.

You guys are ridiculous. Clearly Curtis Martin is the guy Fisher should be focused on. He can break one from anywhere on the field. And Ben Coates- arguably the best TE ever. And don't make the mistake of game planning for Ty Law ad sleeping on Steve Israel. He's a very underrated corner who can hurt you.

I wouldn't normally touch the moneyline on a game like this- too many weird things can happen. But there is no way the Rams are coming into Gillette with this clown coaching and their top WR out and beating the Pats. It's free money.

its likely fisher trailed off talking about blount to all the players he had who were with the pats now and mentioned amendola.Brandon is the one i dont get.

Lol anyone else remember how overrated this dude used to be here around 2012 through 2014 offseason? We didn't need Blount because we had Bolden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes