: "No, he's-"

usatsi_9612883.jpg
: "LaFell, right!"

image.jpg
: "Ugh...look-"

Jeff_Fisher_banner.jpg
: "Spikes!"

image.jpg
: "He plays defense! And he's not even on the Patriots anymore. Also, Malcolm is the new 'Brandon' in New England."

Jeff_Fisher_banner.jpg
: "Malcolm Bolden..."

gnyrpkmedvysrvnpc5nw.jpg
: "...."

This is one of the most mind-boggling things Ive ever heard from an (alleged) nfl hc. Can you imagine being a Rams player after hearing that from your hc? Wonder what eric ****erson has to say about it.

Maybe he dug up his game plan from 2012. That was Bolden's best season and Woody was still on the roster.

It was also the year we pasted them 45-7. Maybe that game traumatized him and destroyed his mental state, and he never got over that game and pretends it never happened. He's stuck in a loop, pretending he still has to play us.

Not making excuses for the guy, but I could see Danny instead of Dion as a slip of the tongue.....

but that means he really has no idea about white and his abilities. I'm guessing that that might happen more than it should when gameplanning against the pats - prepare for LG, Dion, Gronk, Edelman and Marty. Then get knocked out by white, Hogan, Mitchell and....the real Danny, because they swept them under the rug when watching film.

Not making excuses for the guy, but I could see Danny instead of Dion as a slip of the tongue.....

but that means he really has no idea about white and his abilities. I'm guessing that that might happen more than it should when gameplanning against the pats - prepare for LG, Dion, Gronk, Edelman and Marty. Then get knocked out by white, Hogan, Mitchell and....the real Danny, because they swept them under the rug when watching film.

Thanks for a voice of reason!! This thread is like how to stomp on a coach when he's down. Yup Danny was his attempt at Dion. And at to James White, is he a running back at all??? We're talking running backs here, and Brandon is more of an actual running back than White. And Fischer spent a lot of time talking about Blount.

Since he's playing us this week he should have these names down by now but I'm sure that this week he has a hell of a lot more on his mind than the roster names of his next opponent. I think this forum is more worthy of blame than him. (bring on the thumbs down)

Thanks for a voice of reason!! This thread is like how to stomp on a coach when he's down. Yup Danny was his attempt at Dion. And at to James White, is he a running back at all??? We're talking running backs here, and Brandon is more of an actual running back than White. And Fischer spent a lot of time talking about Blount.

Since he's playing us this week he should have these names down by now but I'm sure that this week he has a hell of a lot more on his mind than the roster names of his next opponent. I think this forum is more worthy of blame than him. (bring on the thumbs down)
Well, I still think it's pretty pitiful that white isn't mentioned. He's second on the team in receptions, and he solely plays RB. Despite Dion coming back, if you're going to look at how the pats use their rbs in passing situations, you're going to see a LOT of JW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News