PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jeff Fisher worried about Patriots running backs Danny and Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but the real question is - how will he gameplan for Randy Moss?

Or find a way to block Andre Tippett...or find ways to get guys open against Haynes.

Fisher is the McCourty of NFL head coaches. Fans don't expect much from Fisher and he delivers very little ....but that's good enough, apparently.

3....2.....1....unleash the hounds

Hope is fine attention to detail continues on Sunday lol.

I wish this was the week that Fisher broke the record for most losses by a Coach.

More a testimony to Kroenke's sheer stupidity that he has kept a dumb coach around this long.

No wonder we've dropped 157 points to his 6, in the games we've faced him.

At least Arsene Wenger still delivers Kroenke a Champions League spot and the money that comes with that every year...what exactly has Jeff Fisher brought to the table over the past 5 seasons? I have no love for the Rams so I don't really care, but it is pretty bizarre...

If the Pats haven't put this game away by the half, I'll be concerned.......

I actually thought he was a pretty decent coach way back in the day with Tennessee. Don't know what the hell happened, or maybe he always sucked.

For the life of me, I don't know how Jeff Fisher has a job. The guy is living off one Super Bowl appearance in the 90s. Since then, he has done nothing.

Don't worry though, Fisher will be back next year. Doesn't matter that he doesn't know his opponent's players. He's a terrific leader of men.
“He’s a terrific leader of men,” Demoff said. “Players, coaches and staff — he has their complete respect in the way he runs the franchise. It’s easy to talk about the record, but you have to take a snapshot of everything this year and give him the credit that he’s due.

Kevin Demoff suggests Jeff Fisher will be back

He's not worried about Blount, he plays for Tampa Bay.......And Lewis is an Eagle.......
And that my friends is the difference between Fisher and Belicheck. BB is up there without notes rattling off backup players and their strengths and Fisher messes up guys who are 2-3 years removed..

Leader of men. Why does that even matter ? I don't care about anything but wins. Why the hell does any of this matter ? He should be fired/out of HCing.

For the life of me, I don't know how Jeff Fisher has a job. The guy is living off one Super Bowl appearance in the 90s. Since then, he has done nothing.

Following the logic, we can expect Sexy Rexy to stick around for a couple decades; he took two Jest teams to the AFCCG...that's like a damned miracle.

Jeff Fisher: " Man Keenam really sucks. We need to seriously consider drafting a QB next year"

Staff: "We just drafted a QB with the first pick"

JF: Who?

Staff: Jared!

JF: The Subway guy?

Now I understand why it took so long to start Goff. :D

wow..beyond pathetic

Do you think he knows who Mitchell is?

So if I have this right these are the results of Fisher's last two games coaching against the Pats........

2012: Pats 45 , Rams 7
2009: Pats 59, Titans 0

Duh.... Of course Danny and Brandon are explosive playing behind that road-grader of a left guard John Hannah!!!! Amiright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents