PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jeff Fisher worried about Patriots running backs Danny and Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the most mind-boggling things Ive ever heard from an (alleged) nfl hc. Can you imagine being a Rams player after hearing that from your hc? Wonder what eric ****erson has to say about it.

Who is Eric ****erson?

lol pretty funny if he actually meant it like that.. but there is a chance that he was just lazy with his speech and was actually referring to Danny Amendola, who Fisher coached for years before the Pats signed him away

But Brandon? lol, I cant explain that... I mean, unless he's been watching a lot of film from late last season where Bolden had more playing time

Either way Jeff Fisher is a piece of turd!

...and this is why he hasn't won a playoff game since 2003 or had a winning season since 2008.

Unprepared. Uninformed. Uneducated.
Is your avi homeless Jeff Fisher after he gets canned?

lol pretty funny if he actually meant it like that.. but there is a chance that he was just lazy with his speech and was actually referring to Danny Amendola, who Fisher coached for years before the Pats signed him away

But Brandon? lol, I cant explain that... I mean, unless he's been watching a lot of film from late last season where Bolden had more playing time

Either way Jeff Fisher is a piece of turd!

When he coached the Titans he was a well respected head coach. If I remember correctly he was considered one of the best coaches in the NFL. Not so much anymore, I guess thats what happens when you don't have a really good MVP type quality QB.

I actually thought he was a pretty decent coach way back in the day with Tennessee. Don't know what the hell happened, or maybe he always sucked.

Yeah - why was his teams doing well back then, but he has no mojo whatsoever now?

I'm a bit lazy, but this would be great material for the Hitler is informed... meme with Fisher acting equally deluded in his bunker.

OK, I'll spend some energy. This is Jeff Fisher after the game Sunday

hqdefault.jpg

Belichick!

Belichick!

Belichick!

he should be more worried about 2 headed monster in maroney and jonas. seriously these guys are way ahead of danny and brandon in depth chart.

This wouldn't surprise me..........

Fisher: The Pats are tough on D. The Easley kid could cause some problems for our offense but I'm confident McDaniels will gameplan around him.

(someone whispers in his ear)

Fisher: Oh wait, nevermind, Easley is on our team and McDaniels is not. Well, at least I was right in saying that McDaniels will be gameplanning for him (but wait, that's a bad thing for us).

If I was GM or owner of a team and I heard my coach say something like that...I would tell him he wouldn't need to make the trip to NE as his services as coach are no longer required. SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back