PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jeff Fisher worried about Patriots running backs Danny and Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a stronger reaction to this, beyond the contempt and derisive laughter that "Polian's *****" deserves. How many outstanding people will never get a well-deserved opportunity to be a head coach in the league while this proven mediocre nitwit flushes season after season of guys' all-too-short careers down the toilet? What a disgrace this league is, in so many ways. :mad:

Maybe he dug up his game plan from 2012. That was Bolden's best season and Woody was still on the roster.
My kids 3rd grade teacher did that, reprinted stuff from the previous year. Hey, I can't blame her, it's not like the sum of 3+5 changed. She was a good teacher.....but I don't think an NFL coach should be digging up old game plans.

Everyone who follows football knows he's a terrible coach. His teams are the ones that should go winless. Not teams like browns.

Fisher preps for Woodhead, Bolden, Welker and Brady... then the Pats play Lewis, White, Hogan and Garoppolo:

hqdefault.jpg

If you are in the NFCW you just have to pray that the Rams keep this embarassment to the NFL coaching profession for another year. Clearly he's not a horrible HC. He did get to the superbowl, and at one time was a solid HC. But for the last 15 years he's been mailing it in, and this example of his gross lack of attention to the details just proves the point.. 6 winning seasons in 22 years as a HC is AWFUL.

Over the last SEVEN years Todd Bowles has had more winning seasons than Jeff Fisher has had even though he's been on the job less than 2 years, yet he's fighting for his HC'ing career, while Fisher's job security seems completely safe. Wha t a world.

The dodo bird of head coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey