PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jeff Fisher co-chair of the competition committee says

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was done of Fisher live TV tonight in Nashville.

What station was that on? You don't think the Tennessean would have picked up on it, it's only the largest newspaper in the area. What were they left out of the story?

What station was that on? You don't think the Tennessean would have picked up on it, it's only the largest newspaper in the area. What were they left out of the story?

Maybe they were too embarrassed to run footage of an idiot who should be thrown off the competition committee for prejudging "evidence" he has't seen and speaking like he has authority before the NFL commissioner has even issued any statement.

Re: Jeff Fisher co chair of the competition committee says

I have a hard time believing that you all actually believe that EVERY TEAM sends cameramen to the opponents sideline. Trying to scout teams, players, playcalls, tendancies, etc..., that's one thing, but potentially stealing frequency chatter and directly violating an NFL rule? That's another. If other teams went THAT FAR, don't you think they would take the high road?? Pats perhaps, WENT TOO FAR.

Every team does this peter puffer...

Re: Jeff Fisher co chair of the competition committee says

I wish I can remember where I saw it (HBO NFL ?) but anyway there was a scene in the runway of the Titans where the players were yelling the number of Patriot players and where to hit them because they were hurting. ie 37 knee etc. This by a team that is headed by the competition committee head. And just "coincidently" Rodney was taken out.
But I quess that is fair play

Patriot fans - I know you are hurting and pissed off. I realize you all wish this would go away and want the rest of the public to see this as 'just the Pats getting caught' for something everyone does and nothing more than a conspiracy to derail your great team.

I'll tell you why its more than a mole hill; I mentioned it to people I know that are definitely NOT football fans. (Hey, did you hear the Pats got caught cheating for stealing defensive signals from the other team?) The response was the same across the board: Wow, that's really bad! How embarrassing.

If Roger-boy has any agenda as commissioner it is to protect the image of the NFL. Bad news Bostonians, this one stinks to high heaven in the minds of know-nothing football fans. Goodell is coming for his pound of flesh! This is NOT a mole-hill.

And hey, I'm a Charger fan and spent the afternoon reflecting on the playoff game. Y'know, Brady didn't really do much for 3+ quarters of football during that game (with the exception of the nice 2 minute drive the end the 1st half). Suddenly, he's moving the ball and happens to catch Jammer in single coverage on Richocet Caldwell for a big pass. Now I'm stuck asking; did the Pats cheat in that game?

Probably not.... but, the victory is now tainted and nothing will change that. Call me names, ya I'm a troll, whiner, what-ever. Reality Bites and somebody screwed your organization Big-time! I really am sorry for you guys...

Last edited:
Patriot fans - I know you are hurting and pissed off. I realize you all wish this would go away and want the rest of the public to see this as 'just the Pats getting caught' for something everyone does and nothing more than a conspiracy to derail your great team.

I'll tell you why its more than a mole hill; I mentioned it to people I know that are definitely NOT football fans. (Hey, did you hear the Pats got caught cheating for stealing defensive signals from the other team?) The response was the same across the board: Wow, that's really bad! How embarrassing.

If Roger-boy has any agenda as commissioner it is to protect the image of the NFL. Bad news Bostonians, this one stinks to high heaven in the minds of know-nothing football fans. Goodell is coming for his pound of flesh! This is NOT a mole-hill.

And hey, I'm a Charger fan and spent the afternoon reflecting on the playoff game. Y'know, Brady didn't really do much for 3+ quarters of football during that game (with the exception of the nice 2 minute drive the end the 1st half). Suddenly, he's moving the ball and happens to catch Jammer in single coverage on Richocet Caldwell for a big pass. Now I'm stuck asking; did the Pats cheat in that game?

Probably not.... but, the victory is now tainted and nothing will change that. Call me names, ya I'm a troll, whiner, what-ever. Reality Bites and somebody screwed your organization Big-time! I really am sorry for you guys...

Make sure you fell that way when we beat your sorry asses again....what will your excuse be then??

But calling in Richocet Caldwell in to corporate offices right after being cut by New England by the team playing him in 3 days is not cheating.

The game is won and lost on the field were there can't be cheating - all efforts to maintain equal information from off field sources is left up to ingenuity. Why not disallow film study - then everone would be equally unprepaired

Fair enough. If the Patriots are found by the commissioner to have violated league rules, and they were warned about it multiple times, thn they deserve whatever punishment is given to them. I don't think for a second that the Patriots should receive any special treatment, nor do I think that they should be scolded because of the logo on the side of their helmets. It is my hope that the commissioner will look at all the evidence that has been gathered, and that he uses it to make an objective decision. I, for one, am not ruling out the fact that very little punishment will be handed out. This whole story has been a whirlwind since it broke and there has not been anything but speculation flying all over the place. Patience, patience. This society has a tremendous flaw in that the court of public opinion can be manipulated by vested interests to produce RATINGS. Let's just see what the commissioner rules - that's the only thing that matters at this point.

Feel sorry for yourself this Sunday. Your secondary is horrible,the weak link,the chink in your team's armor so to say. They will be exposed and the outcome will be the same. I could give two ****s about what you or any of your fans think about this team.

I'm fairly certain we support our team far better than you could ever support your's. Every time a team goes to San Diego with any kind of winning tradition it's a 50-50 split fan base. Raiders own your town. Now that's embarrassing.

Enjoy the game a-hole.

Maybe they were too embarrassed to run footage of an idiot who should be thrown off the competition committee for prejudging "evidence" he has't seen and speaking like he has authority before the NFL commissioner has even issued any statement.

Really guys, why are you calling out a member of the competition committee when in truth, YOU have no clue what is on that tape. What if the guy was able to zoom in on the play list the coach is carrying around - enough to make it legible in a snap-shot?

Wait till YOU have the facts before you start pointing fingers and calling people names. Jeff Fischer is a damn good coach who routinely gets more out of his team than the personnel should be capable of achieving.

Feel sorry for yourself this Sunday. Your secondary is horrible,the weak link,the chink in your team's armor so to say. They will be exposed and the outcome will be the same. I could give two ****s about what you or any of your fans think about this team.

I'm fairly certain we support our team far better than you could ever support your's. Every time a team goes to San Diego with any kind of winning tradition it's a 50-50 split fan base. Raiders own your town. Now that's embarrassing.

Enjoy the game a-hole.
As if you know jack about me, the way I support my team or much of anything about San Diego.

I promise you. I will enjoy it. Nothing better than punking a dirty rotten cheater.

But then, being a fan of a team that Cheats and abuses steroids, why would you think I care what YOU think Mr. ****less?

1 Bolt Fan

Why don't you respond to my post that damn good coach coached a non playoff team against a team heading to the playoffs whose only intent was to injure their stars??

1 Bolt Fan

On a positive note - San Diego is a beautiful place. Especially when scene from the naval station across the bay

But the only way the Bolts win on Sunday is if the NFL makes the Patriots forfeit

But then, being a fan of a team that Cheats and abuses steroids, why would you think I care what YOU think Mr. ****less?

It was HGH fool. Get your facts straight. 4 games is about what the same Merrigirl got for his banned substance? Atleast our player was going through reconstructive need surgery while taking his. Doesn't make it right but don't be a hyprocrite when it comes to cheating you cowardly - - - - -.

Really guys, why are you calling out a member of the competition committee when in truth, YOU have no clue what is on that tape. What if the guy was able to zoom in on the play list the coach is carrying around - enough to make it legible in a snap-shot?

Wait till YOU have the facts before you start pointing fingers and calling people names. Jeff Fischer is a damn good coach who routinely gets more out of his team than the personnel should be capable of achieving.

And there's not a difference between a famous NFL FOOTBALL COACH, who is ON the Competition Committee, and said his piece ON TELEVISION - and a bunch of people on a messageboard writing posts?

Are you SERIOUS with this crap comparison ? Good CHRIST, are you ******ed?

1 Bolt Fan

Why don't you respond to my post that damn good coach coached a non playoff team against a team heading to the playoffs whose only intent was to injure their stars??

Probably didn't read it. I really like Jeff Fischer and am not sure what you are referring to. I get sick at the idea that a player or coach would knowingly injure another team's star players. I love the NFL and used to think of the Patriots as one of my 'other' favorite teams. I dreamed of a day when MY team could celebrate a Tom Brady type of story... I just hate to see the poor sportsmanship taking down the best sports league in the world. I really do feel bad for what you guys are going through.

But whatever... I still hope the Chargers shove the ball down your throats. The best thing about all this crap is that Patriot Nation will have an excuse for why they got drilled. I can't wait. :mad:

Channel two in Nashville.

It did make the ten o'clock news

I was calling him out as an idiot because he is on TV looking like Mr. Big, promting his agenda when HE has no idea what's on the tape and no idea what the commish intends to do. No other member of the competition committee, that I am aware, has acted so unprofessionally, including Polian, who it seems, is strangely silent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back