PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jeff Fisher co-chair of the competition committee says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn right somebody's losing their job that damn camera man that has no idea what discretion means and then to rat out his employer obviously he has no loyalty to the team I'll be the next camera guy if they would of questioned me I would of smashed the damn thing and told him the video was Mangini talking to branch so he should be glad I broke it.

Apparently it's the same guy who got chased out of Lambeau, all the while cussing out the team security. Maybe felt invincible.
None of us yet know how it all went down, but, yeah, I'd have gone nutso trying to get away with the tape if I were him.
Probably woulda got a nice bonus if I'd managed to get away from security and destroy the tape or whatnot.

At least we still have a sense of humor on our posts here.

I feel freakin' terrible, but I'm still laughing at the humor in these posts. I wish the camera guy DID have a cyanide pill. Or an exploding camera.

Re: Jeff Fisher co chair of the competition committee says

You mean Jeff Fischer the guy who loses to the Patriots regularly and is now looking for any excuse to take the heat off his pathetic coaching?

Get real and stick to the issue at hand. It is not Fisher's integrity in question here.

I understand you guys are blinded by the homer glasses but this is a far bigger issue than you seem to realizie.

This is an embarassment to the game and there will be a price to pay, not only in penalties but in the reputation of the Patriots.

This firestorm has only begun.

Get real and stick to the issue at hand. It is not Fisher's integrity in question here.

I understand you guys are blinded by the homer glasses but this is a far bigger issue than you seem to realizie.

This is an embarassment to the game and there will be a price to pay, not only in penalties but in the reputation of the Patriots.

Thank you Mr. Obvious, but I think plenty of people realize it's a big issue considering that the entire board is devoted to topics about it.

Who cares if people are taking shots at Fisher?

It an embarassment, but everyone is missing the point. The problem needs to be dealt with on a far higher level than punishing one team.

Don't tell me you think the Chargers don't have guys filming the other team. I understand; the Pats got caught and will be punished.

The biggest issue they need to deal with is how to make sure whatever the ruling they make today is enforced from now on.

I know the Pats got caught and others did not, but to say that this shows how the Pats are scum means you are simply ignorant to how every other team in the league acts.

This is just getting out of control....Am I dreaming or something? WTF

So the Pats get caught trying to steal signals....which every other team in the league does in some fashion. Yes, stupid for getting caught no doubt.

I am hearing

a) forfiet the game vs Jets....are you kidding me?

b) Bill B asked to step down has coach?:rolleyes:

c) Give up many draft picks

What the hell is going on.

You are so CORRECT in your statement that this thing is getting way out of control. All of a sudden, Fischer, Polian etc know nothing about ever trying to steal signs. The game will NEVER be forfeited. This is the biggest fictional thing that is floating out there. That ain't going to happen. BB may be suspended several games.....but that is unlikely...........Giving up a second rounder and perhaps a late rounder...and a whole bunch of fines......is VERY LIKELY to happen if they are indeed found to be in the wrong....again. I think what bothers me most here is the ignorance and arrogance of BB and/or his coaching staff to "go back to the well" after getting nabbed on this once before..........with supposedly the same jackoff working the camera.....I mean seriously....how stupid do you have to be?

Apparently it's the same guy who got chased out of Lambeau, all the while cussing out the team security. Maybe felt invincible.
None of us yet know how it all went down, but, yeah, I'd have gone nutso trying to get away with the tape if I were him.
Probably woulda got a nice bonus if I'd managed to get away from security and destroy the tape or whatnot.

WEll that brings to mind a point......WAS this guy a Patriots employee? Was he an INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR? What was his role on the team? I would think that BB would have some kind of backup plan here.......I don't see someone that intelligent (BB) making the same mistake twice....or thinking he won't get caught the second time......

Wow, are you stupid.

You DO realize every NFL team does this, right?

An "embarrassment to the game"?

What a tool you are.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving organization or fan base! Let's hope the league administers the appropriate punishment. By the way, your week is only going to get worse. Apparently Mr. Tomlinson was on to something when he spoke of your team and coach after the playoff loss. Sugar coat any way you want but the Pats organization is ready to take a fall both on and off the field.

Here's a prediction for you. Mr Tomlinson is going to pay a big price for flapping his big yap. What has he won? He'll be lucky to get out of Foxboro in one piece.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving organization or fan base! Let's hope the league administers the appropriate punishment. By the way, your week is only going to get worse. Apparently Mr. Tomlinson was on to something when he spoke of your team and coach after the playoff loss. Sugar coat any way you want but the Pats organization is ready to take a fall both on and off the field.
Hey Jim-

STFU.

What's your excuse going to be when the Pats win by 2 TD's?

Fisher was asked specifically about BB later in the interview........his response brought silence to the reporter. He said in response, "Well if the commission can suspend a coach for HGH use for 5 games what kind of penalty do you think he will levy on Bill? My bet is it will be quite severe."

He went on to say that Mr Kraft will also be questioned to see how far up this went. He said if it goes all the way up the penalties will be even more severe than one might expect. He said there is no place for this in todays game.

This is such a f*cking mountain out of a molehill. I would be saying that about any other team, including the Colts. Did that videocameraman make those reads on the field with Brady finding recievers?

Here's a prediction for you. Mr Tomlinson is going to pay a big price for flapping his big yap. What has he won? He'll be lucky to get out of Foxboro in one piece.

Yeah, been thinking that myself. While the players probably don't worry themselves with what the critics say, they do care what other players say. Tomlinson should watch himself sunday. He's had alot to say ever since his team lost, and its starting to add up.

These holier than thou freaks are going to, or are already, coming out of the woodwork.

The Patriots need to open up the books on everything they know, all their dirty laundry. Fight fire with fire.

I'd bet the Colts did the same thing to us. These past games it seemed like they knew when we were going to run everytime.

What I want to know, after all this **** is said and done, are we ever going to hear a real explanation as to why it was done? That's all I care about. If the team tries to give some bull**** PR written apology, then I for one will be disgusted. Tell us what you did, and tell us why you did it. Show that you really do have integrity, and you're not afraid to tell the truth. Please Bill, if not for the fans, and our continued support of all you do, then atleast do it for the players, who unfortunately, are having their image tarnished as well.

Let's get to the bottom of this, let's hear the truth, and then, will someone else in the N.F.L. please stop being a ***** and just admit that they do it too?

I think it is becoming obvious that the league has a little more than just video taped evidence. Fisher let on that some of the evidence goes back to last yr and that there may even have been IT guys involved. He made no mention whether they were PAT employees. But that angle is also being looked into. The rest of the interview is scheduled to air later tonight.

This is going to break huge this week.

I have a bad feeling about where this is going. F*ck me, I really do.

If it's just that guy on the sidelines with his little camera trying to decipher defensive calls, that's one thing. If this is mic'd up players and all that other NSA sh*t, Bill could be gone by October. Not trying to be a Chicken Little, but if this is a serious thing with multiple different angles on getting those signals, I don't think that Kraft would have any choice.

I think it is becoming obvious that the league has a little more than just video taped evidence. Fisher let on that some of the evidence goes back to last yr and that there may even have been IT guys involved. He made no mention whether they were PAT employees. But that angle is also being looked into. The rest of the interview is scheduled to air later tonight.

This is going to break huge this week.

How did he "let on"...go home troll. Please...the eagle has landed.

Fisher was asked specifically about BB later in the interview........his response brought silence to the reporter. He said in response, "Well if the commission can suspend a coach for HGH use for 5 games what kind of penalty do you think he will levy on Bill? My bet is it will be quite severe."

He went on to say that Mr Kraft will also be questioned to see how far up this went. He said if it goes all the way up the penalties will be even more severe than one might expect. He said there is no place for this in todays game.

thats quite a heavy statement to say

I have a bad feeling about where this is going. F*ck me, I really do.

If it's just that guy on the sidelines with his little camera trying to decipher defensive calls, that's one thing. If this is mic'd up players and all that other NSA sh*t, Bill could be gone by October. Not trying to be a Chicken Little, but if this is a serious thing with multiple different angles on getting those signals, I don't think that Kraft would have any choice.

Jesus...the guy is a troll claiming all kinds of technology was involved. Please stop.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft