PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jeff Fisher co-chair of the competition committee says

Status
Not open for further replies.
It couldn't happen to a more deserving organization or fan base! Let's hope the league administers the appropriate punishment. By the way, your week is only going to get worse. Apparently Mr. Tomlinson was on to something when he spoke of your team and coach after the playoff loss. Sugar coat any way you want but the Pats organization is ready to take a fall both on and off the field.

There will be no fall on the field...at all.

Junior was a tremendous physical talent. I'd never call him the smartest player though. (see last week's offside penalty) He's never run a blitz he didn't telegraph before coming. As he got old, he lost his effectiveness at being all that disruptive.

Letting Rodney go was one of the worst moves I'd seen in recent memory. With Junior going to Miami, I wasn't all that bent. He can't survive a season and hasn't in something like six years. He wants a SB ring. Otherwise he'd be in SD banging on all the 'talent' he could nail. Best of luck to him. He's a great player who's past his prime.

I agree that Junior wasn't the same player in Miami. However, he was rejuevnated with the Patriots last year. I did not realize the impact his was making until his injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes