PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jay Glazer says NFL has zeroed in on locker room attendant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, it just did.

In other words, they just couldn't find **** and are hoping everyone sort of forgets about it.
No, they're racking up billable hours.

The ballboy in the living room with the candlestick did it!!!

clue.jpg

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...ays_patriots_investigation_will_last_at_least
"We are in the process of conducting a thorough investigation on the issue of the footballs used in the AFC Championship," Wells' statement read. "This work began last week, stretched through the weekend, and is proceeding expeditiously this week notwithstanding the Super Bowl. We are following customary investigative procedures and no one should draw any conclusions about the sequence of interviews or any other steps, all of which are part of the process of doing a thorough and fair investigation. I expect the investigation to take at least several more weeks. In the interim, it would be best if everyone involved or potentially involved in this matter avoids public comment concerning the matter until the investigation is concluded. The results will be shared publicly."

Oh, ********.

Put up or shut up, Goodell.

Sincerely,
New England.

p.s. go eat some 3 day old sushi, please.

there is no story to tell the media is just trying to keep it alive cause its just to boring to talk about two good teams in a super bowl

This statement by Wells means , this info wasn't meant to get out . So we have a power struggle going on in the NFL offices. Goodell - Kinsel ...maybe that's why Kraft is backing Goodell and quiet..worse of 2 evils

Really.......took them that long.....to hear a guy say 'I didn't do it '

Let me reiterate every witch hunt finds a witch. Glazer has a direct source in the POS commissioner as shown in the leak of the cameragate tapes. Anyone who thinks the NFL and specifically Goodell after investing so much of its diminished prestige in this BS search will find nothing is sorely mistaken. Wells was hired to find something regardless. If they didn't want to find something they would have hired the firm that whitewashed Ricegate. Don't expect Kraft to come out of his bunker, he supports only his dinner guests like the POS.

Folks, this is the real culprit: BB's girlfriend, Linda Holliday. No need for a needle or other traceable device; she applied her special talents and sucked the air out!

Linda-Holliday-Headshot-200x300.jpg

This is going down 1 of 2 ways.....either goodell goes down or many many reporters will no longer have access to the NFL.

It is either insane incompetence by the NFL or there has been insane fabrication by the media

I think Goodell should lose his job simply because of the bizarre frequency of leaks coming out of his office, much less the unsubstantiated nature of those leaks.
Seriously, these drib and drab, half truth or totally made up 'information from a source' is making everyone involved in the debacle look worse.
What could possible be gained by leaking the ballboy rumor while the lead investigator is saying he is several weeks of investigation away from done.
Surely the smart move by the league would be to cease all comment and leaks to get the focus shifted to the game.

Its as if they hired Rex Ryan to run the league office and he thinks he can beat the Patriots by releasing propaganda to make people think the Patriots are bad. If you say it long enough it actually doesn't become true.

Let me reiterate every witch hunt finds a witch. Glazer has a direct source in the POS commissioner as shown in the leak of the cameragate tapes. Anyone who thinks the NFL and specifically Goodell after investing so much of its diminished prestige in this BS search will find nothing is sorely mistaken. Wells was hired to find something regardless. If they didn't want to find something they would have hired the firm that whitewashed Ricegate. Don't expect Kraft to come out of his bunker, he supports only his dinner guests like the POS.
They have nothing... NOTHING! Thats why they're taking long and going to take weeks they want to find something but they can't

They are 'zeroing in' because that's what they have: zero.

Man I'll tell ya guys. If I didn't love the Pats so damn freaking much I'd be done with the NFL. In my heart of hearts I beleive this is the biggest witch hunt I have ever seen, this sport is losing all credibility. How a deflated ball becomes bigger that some piece of crap caught ON TAPE beating a WOMAN I will never understand. Just sad. Damn sad.

Breer now saying that Ted Wells expects the investigation to take several more weeks.

That to me is confirmation that there are 2 competing factions in the NFL.

One is with the Jets stooge Mike whatever. He leaked the info to Glazer to put pressure back on the Patriots and "speed up" the lynching process.

The other is probably Roger Goodell and Kraft trying to nail these rogue league officials, who got Wells to go out and say itll take weeks to "slow down" the process.

We have officially entered a **** storm.
Rogue officials, LOL, you actually think that this was done without the knowledge and consent of Goodell. Glazer is the one Goodell leaked the cameragate tapes to. As for Kraft standing up for anything, his silence speaks volumes.

But they don't need him on film, they just need to be able to claim that there was enough time for him to theoretically do it. Even though it will be ludicrous I'm sure. He disappeared for 3 minutes so he must have done it.

These guys are true believers, they behave as if there is no possible explanation but guilt. They will not even consider their base assumptions. To them, they don't need definitive proof, the proof is that the balls are "low."

It is in every sense a witch hunt. John Smiths Chimney caught on fire, and witches catch chimneys on fire. All we need to do is find the person closest to the chimney. Proof of a witch.

If they convict the Pats on such circumstanial evidence as the balls being out of sight for two minutes so it's possible they took air out of the balls I'd bet money the Superbowl is the last NFL game BB ever coaches as he would resign.

I'd stop watching at that point too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back