PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jay Glazer says NFL has zeroed in on locker room attendant

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the NFL was prepared for the sting then the NFL was prepared to have their employee ball boy leak the air in another room ... duh!!!

I doubt Brady would take that risk.
As bledsoe said, pats coaches players and advisors are very smart people . They would never advise anyone to lie if they think there is something wrong and they can be caught.

We are told there is video.

And Howe is saying there is a bathroom between officials room and field.

So, the inference is that the locker room attendant, took the balls and went into the bathroom with them, all captured on film??

Got it.

Well, they will say there are no cameras in the bathroom. Only in the Womens.

I love it all lol. This has just become entertainment for me. I hope it keeps up personally.

BB is a master motivator, especially when it comes to turning disrespect into fuel. He turned Crygate into an undefeated regular season. It was only at the end, when everyone fully expected New England to stomp the lowly wild card Giants, that they faltered.

I can only imagine the creative ways Bill is using this situation to fire up his guys. "Brady is a liar", "Patriots cheated to get here", "there should be an asterisk", etc. Everyone is telling the Patriots that they didn't earn what they've got. If anyone can make them want to prove that notion wrong, it's most certainly Bill Belichick.

Sports Science said it gave 1 EXTRA MILLIMETRE in grip. And the difference in weight between a 10.5 PSI football and 12.5 was that of a DOLLAR BILL.

How is that NOT an advantage!?!?!?!?!?!?!? o_O:D
To think we used to measure minute differences by the c/h factor.

If they have hallway video of the ballboy taking the bag of balls into and out of the john ....

......and as long as he didn't take a 10 minute dump, the hallway video will be complete vindication for the Patriots and will put this all to bed.

I have never rooted against #2 as much as I am now.

Goodell is going to get battered by the press if he can't come up with anything solid while he's been hiding in seclusion. Nowhere to hide now Roger.

So, the inference is that the locker room attendant, took the balls and went into the bathroom with them, all captured on film??

Got it.

No. There are no cameras in the bathroom and the League and will use that fact against against the Patriots. Say he goes into the men's room and doesn't emerge for two minutes, the media will questioning what he possibly could do in a men's room for two minutes and who spends a full two minutes in the bathroom? You will see how they spin this into the most sinister bathroom break in world history.

Got it.
But they don't need him on film, they just need to be able to claim that there was enough time for him to theoretically do it. Even though it will be ludicrous I'm sure. He disappeared for 3 minutes so he must have done it.

These guys are true believers, they behave as if there is no possible explanation but guilt. They will not even consider their base assumptions. To them, they don't need definitive proof, the proof is that the balls are "low."

It is in every sense a witch hunt. John Smiths Chimney caught on fire, and witches catch chimneys on fire. All we need to do is find the person closest to the chimney. Proof of a witch.

and felger amd mazz tweeted out picture of a ball boy without any knowledge and confirmation. Poor guy is going to get hammered. So irresponsible.

No. There are no cameras in the bathroom and the League and will use that fact against against the Patriots. Say he goes into the men's room and doesn't emerge for two minutes, the media will questioning what he possibly could do in a men's room for two minutes and who spends a full two minutes in the bathroom? You will see how they spin this into the most sinister bathroom break in world history.

You can't let the air out of 12 footballs in 2 minutes.

Hence the reason I'm hoping against a #2.

Science has proven that the PSI drop MUST take place with the temp drop and wet ball. It MUST and the science and math behind it have no agenda, vendetta or angle. None.

So do you believe science or not.

This is a smokescreen from the NFL to deflect the pressure building on them.

I'd maintain that BB doesn't do two press conferences on this topic if there was a bomb to be dropped.

It could be a fake one from this ex-NY jet employee

and felger amd mazz tweeted out picture of a ball boy without any knowledge and confirmation. Poor guy is going to get hammered. So irresponsible.
Really ****ty. Only thing I want to see is Patriots defend whoever this poor schlump is. Just to ruin the #ROGUEBALLBOY scapegoat narrative that Volin moved his bowels so hard to work out.

You will have Mark Brunell and Jerome Bettis on NFL Live demonstrating how they can do 30 balls in two minutes. I guarantee you that if the video just shows him going into a room and reappearing a few minutes later, all the news outlets will be doing simulations to show that it is possible to deflate all 11 balls in that much time.

If they have hallway video of the ballboy taking the bag of balls into and out of the john ....

......and as long as he didn't take a 10 minute dump, the hallway video will be complete vindication for the Patriots and will put this all to bed.

This issue has now gone full circle. We started this nonsense a week ago today with talk about how Tom likes his balls. A week later we're now discussing the amount of time it takes a Patriots ball boy to defecate. I think I'm ready for the Lord to take me home now. The end must be near!

You think NFL will care for that logic? They will do anything to save their ego. Plus if there is no documentation of the PSI then they can surely make it up all being exactly 2PSI.

At this point, there have been so many leaks that are either vague or flat-out wrong that I've reached a point of fatigue.

Until the NFL releases actual facts—not mere innuendo—I'm not buying anything I hear from them.

Now if they actually have video, and BB and/or TB were lying last week [which I highly, highly doubt], I will grudgingly admit my faith was misplaced. That doesn't seem likely, though.

You will have Mark Brunell and Jerome Bettis on NFL Live demonstrating how they can do 30 balls in two minutes. I guarantee you that if the video just shows him going into a room and reappearing a few minutes later, all the news outlets will be doing simulations to show that it is possible to deflate all 11 balls in that much time.
I think the fact no one was really explaining how the pre-game logistics with the balls worked for so long is what left the door open to tampering. Once it became clear the Patriots don't get the balls back till right before gametime, you had to believe that it was basically happening on the sideline for there to be enough time. Which someone as mentally vacant as Ben Volin was actually suggesting could be probable. Unless this kid disappeared in a closet for like 30 minutes, this is a ridiculous reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3