PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jay Glazer says NFL has zeroed in on locker room attendant

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of us need to come to grips with the fact that the media will never stop in their pursuit to bring this coach and franchise down. It's playing a card game with a rigged deck when you can never, ever lose. Nice way to live.

His smedium shirts are stopping blood flow to his brain... Clearly.

BB PC today at 8 pm, standard procedure when arriving.

Pay attention people
Something is going on
There is leak after leak
And one thing in common
All implicate the Patriots in a somewhat passive aggressive manner
I wonder just what could be going on in the league office?

That's one way to decrease the pressure of a football ... or increase the pressure on people.

I firmly believe they have nothing. If they have video evidence of any wrongdoing they would've already made announcement and fine the Pats and moved on or maybe I'm giving the NFL to much credit

I don't think Glazer said that yesterday, but he was the guy leading the charge that the story was ridiculous and blown way out of proportion. And now he is leading the charge to blow it out of proportion. Some of his Tweets over the last few days:

https://twitter.com/JayGlazer

What a hypocrite. The story was only ridiculous because he wasn't the one breaking stories.
I don't necessarily blame Glazer. When a big part of your ability to break stories (and thus make a living) comes from your sources in the league office, you can't just selectively run with the ones you like or believe in. You have to take the good with the bad, or your sources go dry. It's the same in politics.

So it doesn't matter if Glazer tweets his personal opinion that this is all a bunch of crap, when his sources say leak this, he pretty much has to leak it.

So they decided to investigate the person who takes the balls after the ref- which should have happened a week ago.

And they discovered they he had the balls after the ref- which everyone already knew.

I need to get one of these insider gigs.

Did the NFL use SNL ballboy footage as a source? Wouldn't be the craziest thing they've done.

Kraft's relationship with Goodell. WHY IS HE BITING THE HAND THAT FEEDS HIM? Goodell is digging his own grave.
Uhhm, it's quite clear to many of us that kraft is a complete p*$$y. Why would goofdell be scared of him, kraft is his little pet.

I don't necessarily blame Glazer. When a big part of your ability to break stories (and thus make a living) comes from your sources in the league office, you can't just selectively run with the ones you like or believe in. You have to take the good with the bad, or your sources go dry. It's the same in politics.

So it doesn't matter if Glazer tweets his personal opinion that this is all a bunch of crap, when his sources says leak this, he pretty much has to leak it.

Except Glazer is being used to flame the fires against the Patriots. The source says they cannot even say if the person did anything. It was a clear leak to counter the offensive the Pats and their sources made over the weekend. It isn't a coincidence that this came out right after a weekend of Belichick's press conference and a leak that only one of the footballs was under 11.5 PSI and the theory of Mike Kensil and while the Pats are on a six hour plane flight.

So they decided to investigate the person who takes the balls after the ref- which should have happened a week ago.

And they discovered they he had the balls after the ref- which everyone already knew.

I need to get one of these insider gigs.

We are told there is video.

And Howe is saying there is a bathroom between officials room and field.

So, the inference is that the locker room attendant, took the balls and went into the bathroom with them, all captured on film??

Got it.

I firmly believe they have nothing. If they have video evidence of any wrongdoing they would've already made announcement and fine the Pats and moved on or maybe I'm giving the NFL to much credit

After the many debacles in the last decade that have been entirely mishandled by the NFL, I'd say you're giving them way too much credit.

Monkeys being raped by Elephants would be able to handle this situation better.

-Jamman

it obvious that all these leaks come from the same person. they are all equally vague enough that they can be explained away. the owners need to get together and clean out the nfl front office

Does anyone know when the balls are given back to the team after inspection? Two hours before kickoff? Fifteen minutes?

They are never given back to the team. They are taken directly to the field from the officials locker room and distributed to the ball boys on both sidelines minutes before kickoff. The first time any Patriot touches them is when Brady takes the opening snap from center.

Ball boys are selected by the home and visiting teams, but paid by the NFL.

How anyone could possibly think that the Pats would go through all this trouble to deflate their balls, when in reality it provides no advantage, is beyond me.

Absurd.

Sports Science said it gave 1 EXTRA MILLIMETRE in grip. And the difference in weight between a 10.5 PSI football and 12.5 was that of a DOLLAR BILL.

How is that NOT an advantage!?!?!?!?!?!?!? o_O:D

The NFL has nothing. Glazer's report isn't even making that large of a wave, despite FOX's efforts to clickbait the hell out of it.

They will never get it right. They maintain the pressure of the balls outside was below whatever number they invented in their head for what it should be, therefore they maintain there was a culprit, therefor their investigation will zero in on anyone and everyone until they can come up with some ludicrous theory.

Except Glazer is being used to flame the fires against the Patriots. The source says they cannot even say if he did anything. It was a clear leak to counter the offensive the Pats and their sources made over the weekend. It isn't a coincidence that this came out right after a weekend of Belichick's press conference and a leak that only one of the footballs was under 11.5 PSI and the theory of Mike Kensil and while the Pats are on a six hour plane flight.
And leak this info when the pats are on a plane and the first thing they will be asked after landing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3