PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jason Pierre-Paul on getting to Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

English Patriot

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Quote from the man 'We’re going to get to the quarterback, I know I am. Like I say, they’re undefeated, but they have to come through here first."

HAHAHA Defensive lineman with the normal amount of fingers on their hands struggle to get to Brady so what makes Brooklyn Nine-Nine think he can touch the GOAT?

If he's going up against our 4th or 5th tackle, I don't doubt they'll get at least one sack.

When they can get to Brady before 2 seconds (i.e. when the ball is already out of his hands and to a receiver) then i may agree.

When they can get to Brady before 2 seconds (i.e. when the ball is already out of his hands and to a receiver) then i may agree.

Vollmer and Cannon were out for today's practice which means they are more or less out for the game this Sunday so I wouldn't be quite so confident of Brady avoiding hits.

The line is decimated. It would be an embarrassment for the Giants if they don't get at least ONE sack. That being said, this isn't the 2007 or even 2011 Giants defense. The 2015 Giants defense gives up 25+ points a game. And they haven't faced an offense like the Pats yet. That being said, just like every other team, they will get up to play the Pats, everyone wants to knock off the SB Champs. Also, the Giants have a very good offense, would not be surprised by a 35-31 type of game that goes down to the last minute. Giants ALWAYS play well against the Pats.

They have no other pass rusher besides JPP and just lost their starting DT. I am assuming they will double him.

OMG. This guy should keep his yap shut until he figures out how to loosen his chin strap without assistance.

jason Pierre Paw.jpg

Vollmer and Cannon were out for today's practice which means they are more or less out for the game this Sunday so I wouldn't be quite so confident of Brady avoiding hits.

That is totally wrong. Players miss Wednesday practice and come back all of the time. If they aren't practicing on Friday then they aren't playing.

Ok. Can someone explain to me how JPP is allowed to have that HUGE mitt playing in games?
Isn't there some NFL rule restricting on this?
I imagine there isn't a rule against wearing an oven mitt.

I have a little gift for JPP...
image-jpg.11228
Nice :p .... Jason Pierre-Paw is his new name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back