PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jason Pierre-Paul on getting to Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the way JPP can EXPLODE through the line of scrimmage, I have no doubt that he'll be able to at least get a few FINGERS on Brady.

Given the way JPP can EXPLODE through the line of scrimmage, I have no doubt that he'll be able to at least get a few FINGERS on Brady.
0709_hamburgerhelper_630x420.jpg

Obviously he blew his fingers off on purpose for a competitive advantage. Cheaters.

Obviously not, but being allowed to run around with a club would seem to be when dealing in hand-to-hand combat on the line.

Obviously not, but being allowed to run around with a club would seem to be when dealing in hand-to-hand combat on the line.
I don't know, Giants have been known to play fast and loose with the rules like in gategate when the gate would mysteriously open and close for favorable wind for the Giants.

*** IF *** The Patriots do not vanquish Mr. Pierre Paul & Mr. Manning and friends, I will devastate the sofa. I will tear it apart this time!

If it's his right index finger that he gets on Brady, I am perfectly fine with that.

Somebody put a pot of water on to boil.

Larry_The_Lobster.jpg

I'd run Emily Blunt at him all game long. Let's see him bring that load down with that paw.

*** IF *** The Patriots do not vanquish Mr. Pierre Paul & Mr. Manning and friends, I will devastate the sofa. I will tear it apart this time!

Like this?

v8oSm0TFA9wNa.gif

Greg Hardy is MUCH more explosive player than JPP, and we managed to take him out of the equation with a quick half-time adjustment.
Much more explosive? You sure about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back