PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jamie Collins, Chris Long, Jabal Sheard, Trey Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Colts still suck by the deadline I would try to trade for Robert Mathis to add to the rotation.

That's definitely a realistic idea.

Wore my Collins jersey today at work....screw work attire

He's playing a bunch of ST. Think it's just guys in front of him have been in the system longer.

No player is playing as much special teams as Mingo. Mingo has critical as Ebner and Slater.

Sure, it would be great if Mingo were to get some of Freeney's reps. The reality is that when Hightower comes back, there just aren't many LB reps for backups.

I question whether ownership could take a sober look at their management team....

It seems like somebody would need to go.

As much as I dont care Polian, he could draft and put together a team.

4 non-stop motors in our front 7.

It was a real pleasure watching our defense get the shut out tonight. These guys never give up or stop trying their hardest.

Not something you can say about Chandler Jones

I don't know about this. He gave up the Owen Daniels TD last year in Denver, he gave up the Lynch wheel route and the Russell Wilson scramble in the SB (the latter being what allowed Seattle to tie it up despite only 40 seconds left in the first half)...

Collins is obviously amazing, I just hope he isn't a defensive version of Welker: non-clutch, but too good to not see those situations.

Yeah, he gave up the TD to Daniels. He also had 2 sacks in that game. It's not as if he disappeared from the playoffs.

Without knowing the exact coverage and responsibilities, we don't know with any certainty that Collins was at fault. Just like some still blame Rodney for the helmet catch.

As for Long, I've been so impressed, especially by his hustle. Against Miami, there was a short pass to Landry and Ryan knocked the ball out. Long recovered the fumble, which meant he chased the QB, turned around, chased a WR down the sideline, and still got there in time to be the first to fall on the ball.

Flowers flashed quite a few times last night too, if he emerges, this defensive line could be one of the best we've had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back