PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

J E S T Jest Jest Jest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you remember the last time the two teams played each other??? This is one of the stupidest posts I have ever read on any messageboard!! You NEVER EVER underestimate your opponent especially in the playoffs.

Do you expect the Jets to roll over and let Cindy (Homo) Brady have his way all day?

Just cause Brady has a lot of rings and likes to wear them doesnt make him a homo. That being said, don't be surprised if he anally rapes your team next Sunday. I have no respect for the Jets and your team is going to get absolutely demolished.

Let's not go down the homo path, a favorite theme of JetsInsider fans, many of whom demonstrably have some 'interesting' personal issues.

As Brady said yesterday, something to the effect of, "Unfortunately, sometimes we play down to the level of our opponents." He was referring to the penalties.

Let's not go down the homo path, a favorite theme of JetsInsider fans, many of whom demonstrably have some 'interesting' personal issues.

As Brady said yesterday, something to the effect of, "Unfortunately, sometimes we play down to the level of our opponents." He was referring to the penalties.

They can do that "Cindy homo" stuff on their own board until their hearts content. But not in our house, no way.

I like our chances against the Jets - in their style they remind me of the 2001 Patriots - but I dont think Pennington has near enough 'x-factor' to put that team over the top.

A better comparison would be the Jags from last year - solid across the board but with no real outstanding weapons.

The Jets are very capable of hanging with the Patriots if the Patriots are off their game.

I can see us winning this from a 10 point deficit, I cant say the same about the Jets.

NM

There are a couple things you need to remember when playing the Jets:

1. Chances are they will blitz Brady continuously. This has always been a problem and hopefully the Pats figure out a remedy to solve it.

I almost go with Kevin Faulk in the spread formation and do quick dumpoffs, but that's all predicated on the play of the line.

2. How do the Pats run at them? Try to go power I? or spread them out. Last game the Pats were onto something with the left side of the Jets D-line but didn't stick with it or the Jets solved it.

There are a couple things you need to remember when playing the Jets:

1. Chances are they will blitz Brady continuously. This has always been a problem and hopefully the Pats figure out a remedy to solve it.

I almost go with Kevin Faulk in the spread formation and do quick dumpoffs, but that's all predicated on the play of the line.

2. How do the Pats run at them? Try to go power I? or spread them out. Last game the Pats were onto something with the left side of the Jets D-line but didn't stick with it or the Jets solved it.
Not a problem. The Patriots OUTPLAYED them, we just blew the game.

Patriots 377 yards, The Jest 278 yards.
Patriots averaged 5.87 YPC on the ground.

Not a problem. The Patriots OUTPLAYED them, we just blew the game.

Patriots 377 yards, The Jest 278 yards.
Patriots averaged 5.87 YPC on the ground.

How many turnovers did we have in that game? Gabe's fumble and I think another by Watson. Tom threw a couple of picks. And, then there was Hobbs having perfect coverage but not knocking down a TD pass.

I don't think those things will happen again.

How many turnovers did we have in that game? Gabe's fumble and I think another by Watson. Tom threw a couple of picks. And, then there was Hobbs having perfect coverage but not knocking down a TD pass.

Because Bridget is history?

Exactly, we just blew it. Add the 1st and Goal at the 3 when Maroney bounced outside then we had a penalty and had to kick the FG. TD there, no Gabriel fumble, we're up 10-0 and almost certainly win.

OK, we did make those mistakes. Odds on that happening again ? Next to zero :rocker:

Im not on board with playing the Jets.. The Jets are going to play with a nothing to lose attitude and that is dangerous... My guess it will be a win, but I would have rather be playing KC on Sunday..

I can't believe the guy brings up the homo card on Brady when his team's franchise QB did a commercial while wearing panty-hoes. Very masculine.

I can't believe the guy brings up the homo card on Brady when his team's franchise QB did a commercial while wearing panty-hoes. Very masculine.

Your QB wears a Louie Vuitton Hand bag!!! C'mon give me a break. This is just for fun guys and gals.

For me this is about going at it at home with Seahawkspatriotschick and enjoying a week of smack talk at the dinner table!!! LMAO

For me this is about going at it at home with Seahawkspatriotschick and enjoying a week of smack talk at the dinner table!!! LMAO

Post photos
We have a forum for that now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case