PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

J E S T Jest Jest Jest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! First J-E-S-T troll of the week! Congrats, cause thats the only thing you will be happy about for the next nine months.

I do have to agree with you about one thing...SeahawkPatriotsChick rocks! Other than that, you have GOT to be kidding. No way BB loses this one to Mangina. Bank on it. Never mind the match ups. The Pats are 5-1 since the pre-season ended and we set our offense for the post season run. Pats by at least 14. Now go home, troll.

At least we agree on something!! LOL

Im no troll, but I am seeing a lot of overconfidence. Believe me SPC is even concerned about playing the Jets. Then since she is dating a Jets fan she is more familiar with their capabilities

Last edited:
Even the game the JEST won, we actually dominated. Just made dumb ass mistakes. What do you think the chances of us making them in a playoff game ? Slim and none I would say.

heh....a rational Jet fan...doesn't exist

Go to the Jets Insider board and just read some of that space alien, Frank Moga III's posts

it's bigtime payback time, little greenie

Re: We will beat the Jets

You couldn't have posted this in the JEST thread ?

:(

Ha ha ha, we win the lottery. If there were ever a game a team simply will no be allowed to lose, this is it. I'll admit I was trying to put on a strong face about the Broncos but they scared the crap out of me. Jest ??? No problem :rocker:

I would rather have the Broncos, and their rookie QB... the Jets defense is playing great. M. Smith from ESPN wrote they have only allowed 102 points in the past 8 games, best in the league. Leon Washington is starting to emerge and Coles and Pennington have played very well.

I expect the Pats to win but don't think it will be easy. The Patriots are going to have to play mistake free football to advance in the playoffs.

M. Smith from ESPN wrote they have only allowed 102 points in the past 8 games, best in the league. Leon Washington is starting to emerge and Coles and Pennington have played very well.
They're played sh!t.

Check out Football Outsiders' stats, they have the JESTers ranked 21st in their weighted stats which emphasizes the last 8. J E S T = T O A S T.

And their Weighted Defense is 28th. ROTFLMFAO.

Do you expect the Jets to roll over and let Cindy (Homo) Brady have his way all day?

Leave it to a Jets fan to start calling people homos. Sounds to me like someone may be repressing their inappropriate feelings for "Mangina".

Do you remember the last time the two teams played each other??? This is one of the stupidest posts I have ever read on any messageboard!! You NEVER EVER underestimate your opponent especially in the playoffs.

Do you expect the Jets to roll over and let Cindy (Homo) Brady have his way all day?

Yep. I also recall they won by 3 and were coming off their bye week. No bye week this time. Congrats to your team for back dooring into the playoffs. Enjoy the game next Sunday. It's their last of the season. And that's not "overconfidence" that's just the way it is. The team that fought for a win today will most assuredly show up next week with Wilfork, with Watson and they will not lose to the Jets.

I'll tell you how I'd approach this game to stop the blitz problems we had last time - run the ball down their f*cking throats.

The Jest is allowing 4.6 YPC this year. I just looked at their last 4 and (just using the top RB, not bothering with QB, etc), they've allowed 5.7 YPC the last 4 games.

That compares to Tennessee who was allowing 4.5 YPC and Dillon/Maroney combined for 25-140, a solid 5.6 YPC clip.

Our running game is in good shape with Dillon strong and Maroney back. I'd run those horses then run them again and again.

Ha ha ha, we win the lottery. If there were ever a game a team simply will no be allowed to lose, this is it. I'll admit I was trying to put on a strong face about the Broncos but they scared the crap out of me. Jest ??? No problem :rocker:

Bite your tongue. Believe me that guy in the picture with the rings takes nothing for granted.

jetman - create as many posts as you can between now and Sunday.

After that, it's draft talk for you.

The Donkos choked big time yesterday; explain to me how the Christ they lost at home to SF with the playoffs on the line, unreal.

Now we get the Jets, and although it sounds like a lot of you guys are chalking this up as a win already, I'm not too sure. The Jets are an annoying, pain the balls of a team (if you saw that Miami game on Christmas night, you will know what I mean). I see alot of "It's third and four" and Pennington throws a five yard pass, "third and six" and he throws a seven yard pass, etc, etc.

By reading some of the crap at Jets Insider, they are chalking this up as a win too, so I guess we'll all see in a week either way. Should be a dogfight either way, should be very interesting..........

The Donkos choked big time yesterday; explain to me how the Christ they lost at home to SF with the playoffs on the line, unreal.

I guess the officiating crew didn't show up for them. Hard to win without bogus PI calls on the other team.

At least we agree on something!! LOL

Im no troll, but I am seeing a lot of overconfidence. Believe me SPC is even concerned about playing the Jets. Then since she is dating a Jets fan she is more familiar with their capabilities

eatme.gif
You are not a troll? Your come her calling our MVP QB Cindy. That's right out of the troll handbook.

When you come to the site of a 3X Sb Champion, you should humble yourself.

Christ, the JEST have never won a SB. Never won an AFC Championship. Not before the AFL-NFL merger. So, that bogus SB III that you people take so much pride in, was not even in the modern NFL era.

What a peckerhead!

Hey Nut,
Go easy on the guy, I'm sure he proudly wears his "New York Jets Super Bowl III Champions" gear with great pride.

Thirty Eight years later not even a losing trip back. Aside from them, the Browns, the Dolts (not since them moved from Baltimore), the Jags, the Lions and the Aints are the only teams not to get there since Super Bowl III, and this ballbag comes here talking smack, what an ***clown.............

Do you remember the last time the two teams played each other??? This is one of the stupidest posts I have ever read on any messageboard!! You NEVER EVER underestimate your opponent especially in the playoffs.

"Homo"? Nice choice of words, Jet-woman. When you go around calling others "homo", it reveals your insecurity about your sexual orientation. Do yourself a favor and get it sorted out will you? Maybe that will help you focus on attempting to put up a proper response instead of labeling postings as the 'stupidest'.

Of course we remember the last time we played the Jets because we lost at home. See if you remember or at least know of all this prior to the last game: (a) Mangini, as the ex-DC of the Pats, will know many of the weak spots in the Pats defense minus Harrison, who got injured just the previous week. After all, Mangini struggled with the same situation last year (b) Jets had an extra week to plan (c) Brady and the offensive team were (and are still) working for a smooth cohesion with the new faces in the offensive team.

Irrespective of how things have changed since the last game (Pats have more injuries now for example), the Jets will always be a tough team to face similar to the other inter-divison teams. The Pats never under-estimate any team considering that they were shut out by the Fins and nearly lost against the Lions and Bills. Who said anything about the Jets rolling over?

Maybe it is the Jets fans who need to create such myths. Example: the local Fox channel (NYC) sports person last night asked Vilma "why aren't the Jets given any chance in the playoffs"? Puh-lease...get real. Stop trying to boost yourself with these immature and imagined acts of disrespect.

I am expecting a tough fight and hope that the Pats pull it off without any injury to any player.

Go PATS!

The 'Niners are rapidly becoming my favorite Left Coast team. They give us an improved draft by beating the Seahawks twice, and now a revenge match against the Jets. Many thanks 9'ers!

"Homo"? Nice choice of words, Jet-woman. When you go around calling others "homo", it reveals your insecurity about your sexual orientation. Do yourself a favor and get it sorted out will you? Maybe that will help you focus on attempting to put up a proper response instead of labeling postings as the 'stupidest'.

Of course we remember the last time we played the Jets because we lost at home. See if you remember or at least know of all this prior to the last game: (a) Mangini, as the ex-DC of the Pats, will know many of the weak spots in the Pats defense minus Harrison, who got injured just the previous week. After all, Mangini struggled with the same situation last year (b) Jets had an extra week to plan (c) Brady and the offensive team were (and are still) working for a smooth cohesion with the new faces in the offensive team.

Irrespective of how things have changed since the last game (Pats have more injuries now for example), the Jets will always be a tough team to face similar to the other inter-divison teams. The Pats never under-estimate any team considering that they were shut out by the Fins and nearly lost against the Lions and Bills. Who said anything about the Jets rolling over?

Maybe it is the Jets fans who need to create such myths. Example: the local Fox channel (NYC) sports person last night asked Vilma "why aren't the Jets given any chance in the playoffs"? Puh-lease...get real. Stop trying to boost yourself with these immature and imagined acts of disrespect.

I am expecting a tough fight and hope that the Pats pull it off without any injury to any player.

Go PATS!

You will love this Jetman. Remember the Jets game when Namath wanted to kiss the reporter, right before that he went on some incoherrent ramble and my wife asked "is that guy gay?" and I said not that there is anything wrong with that but he could be... That says it all, your franchise player is a drunk with a lisp.

Brady = Cindy, what does that make Chhhaaadddd the noodle arm?

What a franchise to cheer for. I changed my mind, I thought it would be close now I say Pats by 20.

Last edited:

Because of the fact the Pats lost to these clowns, Im more confident than ever. No chance they sneak up on BB considering the last game and the fact that the Doughboy is coaching against BB again. BLOWOUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back