PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's been amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you rock. Congrats.
I really enjoyed watching you guys beat indy.
Been a while since I enjoyed a SB as much as this one.

P.S. those photos are terriffic. Thanks.

thanks CD :) been a long while for us to, best to you dude

Glade you liked the photos, some I was to busy dancing,, eeerrrr or drunk

Congrats on the win. My lord the first one is euphoric. 2001 was something special for us. 2004 was great because we were the best and there was no wavering doubt along the way that we were going to do it.

Good luck defending the title. There's nothing I'd like more than to knock you guys off in next year. Ofcourse beating Fav're would be bittersweet too. He's pretty freaking annoying.

You know what? I dont think theres is anything we would want more than for you Patriots to try and come to Dallas to kick us off our high horse, can you imagine what Patriot fans and Saints fans can do to that billion dollar Dallas dome? It will cost them 500 million to fix it after we are done :)

your 100% right about the first time, funny you guys are so good at this, I will never forget that day.

But I do extent a hand to my Patriot friends in all sportsmanship, next year we will meet you guys in Dallas come and get the trophy.:rocker:

Congrats to you and all Saints fans and the Saints. No doubt, a great team that will only get better with time (which is scary).

And major props to the Saints for wearing those great uniforms. The only thing that made that Peyton-Porter pick six was that they did it with their BEST uniforms.

I'm hoping to see the Patriots-Saints Super Bowl next year. Imagine, there will probably be 4 onside kicks, 10 4th down tries, Brady-Brees, Belichick-Payton. Getting all giddy thinking about it.

Last edited:
From the time it started to the end its been allot of fun. When we first chatted before the Saints game with New England to the end were we both hoped we would meet at the Super Bowl. It has been my privilege and honor to be allowed to speak on your board.

In person at the Saints and Patriots game I came to understand a truly loyal fan base with maturity, grace, and good sportsmanship. I understand now why Payton choose to emulate the Patriots team, but knew when we first chatted and met, we might try to emulate there fan base as well.

You have been nothing but good to us Saints fans and Im sure we can learn many things from you in the future.

My hope is that we have the right guy for the job with Payton and that we will meet many more times in the future to create a true rivalry based of friendship and good jeering. The colts fans were not that good, they pretty much thought we were trash, and no matter how many attempts we made at least to get a good thing going, they really did not want to talk to us much.

This is a forum that I have been aloud to speak my mind and now the season is done, I find it appropriate to not intrude on your post or post some more of my own, because this belongs to you true Patriots Fans.

All I can say is it has been a true blessing for us Saints Fans to post here and we deeply appreciate the time you have allowed us to be apart of your forum.

I wish you guys all the best for your families, endeavors , and future dreams

and thank you very much on congratulating us when ours came true

Who Dat .. Pat Fans Dats

thanks

pherein

Payton... is definitely the right guy for the job.

Seriously though, please do come back anytime- having good posters from other fanbases is great, and provides different perspectives that we would never get otherwise. You've been a great addition to Patsfans since you joined, and I definitely hope that we'll be seeing more of you around here. Congrats again!

imgur.com is probably the best/easiest site for hosting pics online.

From the time it started to the end its been allot of fun. When we first chatted before the Saints game with New England to the end were we both hoped we would meet at the Super Bowl. It has been my privilege and honor to be allowed to speak on your board.

In person at the Saints and Patriots game I came to understand a truly loyal fan base with maturity, grace, and good sportsmanship. I understand now why Payton choose to emulate the Patriots team, but knew when we first chatted and met, we might try to emulate there fan base as well.

You have been nothing but good to us Saints fans and Im sure we can learn many things from you in the future.

My hope is that we have the right guy for the job with Payton and that we will meet many more times in the future to create a true rivalry based of friendship and good jeering. The colts fans were not that good, they pretty much thought we were trash, and no matter how many attempts we made at least to get a good thing going, they really did not want to talk to us much.

This is a forum that I have been aloud to speak my mind and now the season is done, I find it appropriate to not intrude on your post or post some more of my own, because this belongs to you true Patriots Fans.

All I can say is it has been a true blessing for us Saints Fans to post here and we deeply appreciate the time you have allowed us to be apart of your forum.

Who Dat .. Pat Fans Dats

thanks

pherein

Hey pherein - I have been following your posts and sharing your joy.

We "older" Pats fans know what it is to suffer and then feel the ultimate joy!!

SO glad for you and your Saints!!!

Enjoy it man, they can never take it away.

reporting from NOLA and Mardi Gras it is very obvious that this team has overtaken this city and not sure that any team at any time has made as much of an impact on any city..... truly incredible.

If you see Drew down there, tell him that this Patriot fan thanks him very much for helping to bring misery and despair to the cornfields of Indiana and Colts fans everywhere!:D

If you happen to see Tracy Porter give him a "high-5" from me and congrats on what was a great game and a much-deserved title for New Orleans.

Re: Its been Amazing

You are welcome back anytime. Congrats on the superbowl win. The Saints deserved it and thank you again for embarrassing Manning and the Colts. :rocker:

I second that!!! Made me feel a little better after that loss in the WC

Congrats! We do know the feeling of that first SB win!

I wish that I could say the joy I felt was because that the Saints finally one, but I have to be honest. The joy I felt was because the Colts lost and lost on a pick 6 by Manning.:cool:

Glad to hear from you pherein, though I'm surprised you found the time with all the partying that's going on down there ;)

No matter what happens next season or for the seasons to come, you'll always have this victory. You'll recall the days of Payton making that onside kick, or Drew Brees cutting up the Colts secondary, or Porter's pick 6 to seal it. It was not just a Super Bowl victory, but a memorable one too with some signature moments that won't ever be forgotten.

Glad to hear from you pherein, though I'm surprised you found the time with all the partying that's going on down there ;)

No matter what happens next season or for the seasons to come, you'll always have this victory. You'll recall the days of Payton making that onside kick, or Drew Brees cutting up the Colts secondary, or Porter's pick 6 to seal it. It was not just a Super Bowl victory, but a memorable one too with some signature moments that won't ever be forgotten.

From a very memorable season, too. You could tell all season that the Saints just refused to go down. That strip returned for a TD on the redskins is case in point.

pherein said:

Who Dat .. Pat Fans Dats

thanks

pherein

Class man....

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Congrats to you and all Saints fans and the Saints. No doubt, a great team that will only get better with time (which is scary).

And major props to the Saints for wearing those great uniforms. The only thing that made that Peyton-Porter pick six was that they did it with their BEST uniforms.

I'm hoping to see the Patriots-Saints Super Bowl next year. Imagine, there will probably be 4 onside kicks, 10 4th down tries, Brady-Brees, Belichick-Payton. Getting all giddy thinking about it.

That is the just too funny, because it true,lol. 4th down wouldn't mean much when we play next,lol, classic

Payton... is definitely the right guy for the job.

Seriously though, please do come back anytime- having good posters from other fanbases is great, and provides different perspectives that we would never get otherwise. You've been a great addition to Patsfans since you joined, and I definitely hope that we'll be seeing more of you around here. Congrats again!

Ill try man , I just think, its time for your guys to talk now, without allot of interference. You've been so fun to chat with in forum. Dont think I will not show up on game #1 :). Its been a privilege BradyFTW, thanks

Hey pherein - I have been following your posts and sharing your joy.

We "older" Pats fans know what it is to suffer and then feel the ultimate joy!!

SO glad for you and your Saints!!!

Enjoy it man, they can never take it away.

Im starting to get that fgssand, I cant believe we will have a banner in the Dome, thanks, and just wow

hey convertedpatsfan been quite a year, its kind of funny I usually see guys cry in there beer because they lost their wife or job, lol, wasn't the case that day:)

hmm ya about the parting, umm ouch, not that I have much to work with anyways, but I am basically embalmed.

ya its that too cool? the Boys finally get one, damn.. I mean damn that felt good. Its kind of strange for others because they think we don't believe in our team, but we do 100%, its just bad luck, and has nothing to do with the guys. We always have the ball go the wrong way. Your dead on I will never forget this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe