PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Isn't this just what we wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get into the playoffs and it's a crapshoot from there. Seen time and time again teams look terrible in october and even november in some cases catch fire at the right time and go all the way. You can never count out any team.

That said, I don't see any titles for this team in the near future. Until we get a legit OC who can create an offense that relies on more than just Brady, our offense is going to fail over and over against tough Dlines in January. If they have a couple good performances, no way they can string together 3 or 4 consecutive good ones. Regardless of how the D improves, the way our offense can be at its worst will put far too much pressure on it.

And like we saw today and against Buffalo, sometimes on clutch drives all the opposing qb has to do is just wing it up there and one of the inept morons in the secondary, next time it may not be Sergio Brown buut one of the other scrubs we somehow have in key roles, will bail the other team out.

I'm as homeristic as it gets but I have almost zero faith in this team winning a championship.

Heck, the Cardinals made the SB after giving up against Cassel in his first-ever snow game in 2008.

Last edited:
Call me crazy, but no, this isn't what I wanted. I would rather the Pats win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft