PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is this a cop out or the bottom line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost none.
sad-smiley-345.gif

Off the cuff I thought the right side was money last night...which should qualify Kaczur for another round of bashing. ;)

OVER his career. Not ONE season.
WTF are you talking about? I know it's Saturday, but you must have started drinking really, really, really early, you drone...

WTF are you talking about? I know it's Saturday, but you must have started drinking really, really, really early, you drone...

This is a FAIR point. What is Bellicheks win/loss record without TOM BRADY over BB's entire career including Cleveland. Anyone????

The BB deciples haven't faired all that well either.

He absolutley outcoached Mangini on Thursday. Mangini is an under study at best BUT answer the above...

This is a FAIR point. What is Bellicheks win/loss record without TOM BRADY over BB's entire career including Cleveland. Anyone????

The BB deciples haven't faired all that well either.

He absolutley outcoached Mangini on Thursday. Mangini is an under study at best BUT answer the above...
That's an old issue that has been hammered to death. What was Shanahan's record without Elway? What was Lombardi's record without Starr? What was Noll's record without Bradshaw? What was Madden's record without Stabler? What was Walsh's record without Montana? By the way sport, you need spell-check: it's Belichick, not Bellichek, it's disciples, not deciples and it's fared, not faired.

That's an old issue that has been hammered to death. What was Shanahan's record without Elway? What was Lombardi's record without Starr? What was Noll's record without Bradshaw? What was Madden's record without Stabler? What was Walsh's record without Montana? By the way sport, you need spell-check: it's Belichick, not Bellichek, it's disciples, not deciples and it's fared, not faired.

Respectable answer but my point is that BB is not an elite coach. He's OK.

Shanahan and Walsh even Siefert for that matter have been proven to be closer to average if not worse without their stars. (RIP, Walsh, i mean no disrespect).

Madden and Lombardi.... I do not know their records.

I have found if you take away all the good players coaches have coached, statistics show they never win any games at all.

Respectable answer but my point is that BB is not an elite coach. He's OK.

Shanahan and Walsh even Siefert for that matter have been proven to be closer to average if not worse without their stars. (RIP, Walsh, i mean no disrespect).

Madden and Lombardi.... I do not know their records.
What a surprise...

I thought Pats fans never complained about injuries?

Every team has injuries and of course every team would have a better record if they didn't have injuries.

I didn't hear you guys talking about injuries when you played the Colts last year, when the Colts were missing players out the wazoo. Injuries only count if they're on your side right?

If Manning hadn't started the season injured, if we hadn't lost Sanders, or our secondary, or our O-line the Colts wouldn't be 5-4.

The Patriots aren't the only team to have injuries and they aren't the first team to lose their starting QB for the season.

I thought Pats fans never complained about injuries?

Every team has injuries and of course every team would have a better record if they didn't have injuries.

I didn't hear you guys talking about injuries when you played the Colts last year, when the Colts were missing players out the wazoo. Injuries only count if they're on your side right?

If Manning hadn't started the season injured, if we hadn't lost Sanders, or our secondary, or our O-line the Colts wouldn't be 5-4.

The Patriots aren't the only team to have injuries and they aren't the first team to lose their starting QB for the season.

Thanks for that.

:banned:

Thanks for that.

:banned:

Hey, I'm just saying, Pat's fans have been lecturing Colt's fans for years about how the Pat's and BB "overcome injuries" and that injuries are no excuse for a loss.

Except apparently, if it's a NE loss.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm just saying, Pat's fans have been lecturing Colt's fans for years about how the Pat's and BB "overcome injuries" and that injuries are no excuse for a loss.

Except apparently, if it's a NE loss.

okay. Being a Patriots fan I feel that we did very well against the Jets. Injuires as you said, happen to every team. If a team can get over them and win games, then they have it together.

Loosing games due to injuries is a part of the game. I know we are not the only team to suffer great losses this year in that department.

So all I have to say is lets hope for no more injuries to any team moving forward in the season....

Interesting how NOBODY will state what BB's record is without Tom Brady.

Maybe because we are Patriots fans....and we will support our coach and team no matter what.

Thank you. Next question.

Interesting how NOBODY will state what BB's record is without Tom Brady.

Well, my math could be off, but I think he's 47-60 without brady (not counting playoffs, he's only made the playoffs once without Brady, a 11-5 Browns team).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft