PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Peyton toast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah they have a good defense. Baltimore's offense is certainly not the greatest show on turf, but they could not move the ball AT ALL yesterday outside of that last drive.

They couldn't move the ball because their passing offense and Joe Flacco is **** not having a jump ball/flag drawing WR. Their WR corp is basically the equivalent to the 2013 Pats WR except that Edelman was better in '13 than Steve Smith is now.

Today was a horrible game, just plain terrible. Both offenses with mediocre play, in one side, Manning could not connect for 20 yards to save his life, and was done after the 1st quarter, in the other side Mark Trestman with a play calling that makes Rex Ryan looking like the best OC on earth. OK both defenses were physical and fast, the QB's had no time to throw and the running game was anemic, but anyway, I expected more production from both offenses.

Baltimore's offense is hot garbage and know without Suggs I seriously consider them a 8-8 team at best. I need to check their schedule but Jump ball Joe has no resources right now.

Denver is in a delicate situation. Manning is done and I think they will have to move on from him during the season. I though he was really in his last stretch but could still throw a couple TD's and engineer some drives, scoring 27 points average and not 35+ anymore, but things looked ugly yesterday. At the same time they have a good defense, a good kicker, they are going to win some games, they can't simply suck for a high draft pick, they won't be drafting in the top 8 unless they flat out suck purposely, but suck for who? Might as well se what they have in Brock.

I think we will see a blowout Thursday, worst than week 4 last season.

The Broncos won despite of Peyton and that is not common in September but that is indeed the case.
You can blame the offensive line you can blame the offensive system.
But his passes had no zip.
Tommy still throws a ball with zest and it gets their with purpose.
Peytons passes looked like floaters and they were all up for grabs not to mention i didnt think Sanders would finish the game due to the defense having plenty of time to close on him as he had to wait for the ball to come.
Its sad to watch but if the Broncos want to won come december they need to start Brock.
It will be sad as heck when we are talking this way about Tom.

The 2015 Denver Broncos are going to be kind of like the 2011 Denver Broncos. **** quarterback with a defense that keeps them in games, but only when facing very poor offensive units. Of course, their defense will be exposed when facing real offenses. GB and NE will likely drop 30-40 points on them with ease.

This team has one and done in the wild card round written all over it.

Better statline this season?
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Ryan Mallett
Or Peyton Manning?

Brady has stepped up his game this year and won the TV ad competition in a blowout
Awesome workout ad!
Manning is playing like the cable TV Manning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes