PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is it time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patsrooter

Rookie
Reaction score
Should the Pats start to shop Brady before his trade value is completly wiped out by his sub standard play? He's obviously on the down side, if we are "re-building" anyway, wouldn't it be wise to start with his spot?

lol, I think it is officially time for bed. my night has peaked.

Learn something about the Patriots before posting on this forum.

Thanks.

TomBrady'sGoat said:
lol, I think it is officially time for bed. my night has peaked.
He's killing us!! Fumbles, incompletions, poor decision making, bad attitude and pouting on the field, maybe it's time for a change?

:trolls: :trolls: :trolls: :trolls:

Think then type Patsrooter, ya think?

I am going to assume that this poster is either:

a. joking or
b. heavily medicated.

Any other option would just be too mind-numbing to consider at this hour.

skri65 said:
Learn something about the Patriots before posting on this forum.

Thanks.

Maybe you should look at reality, problems start at the QB spot, we have problems. This isn't the worst recievers we have had, it's just the first time we have noticed a decline in Bradys play, I'm just trying to keep it real. 3 past SB victories won't help us this year!!!

Nite Rooter :) , tomorrow is another day m8.?

Notice the change in my signature picture.

(Maybe it will reach rooter through his medicated haze)

I can't help if you guys won't see the obvious, he's not the same player he once was. He's obviously not happy, maybe it's time for a change of scenery for him before he poisons the locker room with his negative attitude. We have a young team coming, if they see Tom question the front office what kind of message does that send?

I guess an honest question won't get anything but ridicule here.

Patsrooter said:
Maybe you should look at reality, problems start at the QB spot, we have problems. This isn't the worst recievers we have had, it's just the first time we have noticed a decline in Bradys play, I'm just trying to keep it real. 3 past SB victories won't help us this year!!!

Stop teasing us and just jump already!

zippo59 said:
Notice the change in my signature picture.

(Maybe it will reach rooter through his medicated haze)
How old is that picture? That was then...this is now, we won't be seeing anymore trophies at this rate!

Patsrooter said:
How old is that picture? That was then...this is now, we won't be seeing anymore trophies at this rate!
i feel you bumrooter.we should trade him for marteen gramatica or maybe a punter .you can never have to many of them .

Patsrooter said:
Should the Pats start to shop Brady before his trade value is completly wiped out by his sub standard play? He's obviously on the down side, if we are "re-building" anyway, wouldn't it be wise to start with his spot?
PANIC!!! :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back