PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is it time to stop ignoring the Falcons?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Defiant Goose

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Derrrp.

But seriously. Damn good offense, would be a pretty good game if the Pats and Falcons made it

(I realize this thread is sarcastic ;))

But yeah, people now freaking out about a team with the 27th ranked defense (25.4 PPG) in the league is overboard.

The two teams I thought would give the Pats the best match in the SB (Giants/Seahawks) are now gone and I'm thrilled.

The fear of Atlanta/Pittsburgh is absurd, the Patriots don't get beat by offense heavy one dimensional teams in the playoffs. Broncos, Ravens, Giants, Seahawks all out of the picture and I love it.

I just can't believe the chicken littles,

I thought I just heard their mother calling that it's time for bed

I would just like to for once enjoy the game day thread, and not see the "oh we are doomed, they are scary good", geez

I just can't believe the chicken littles,

I thought I just heard their mother calling that it's time for bed

I would just like to for once enjoy the game day thread, and not see the "oh we are doomed, they are scary good", geez
I'm a goose not a chicken

Who was ignoring them?
Dumb-assed thread.

(I realize this thread is sarcastic ;))

But yeah, people now freaking out about a team with the 27th ranked defense (25.4 PPG) in the league is overboard.

The two teams I thought would give the Pats the best match in the SB (Giants/Seahawks) are now gone and I'm thrilled.

The fear of Atlanta/Pittsburgh is absurd, the Patriots don't get beat by offense heavy one dimensional teams in the playoffs. Broncos, Ravens, Giants, Seahawks all out of the picture and I love it.
The Pats would put up 35+

Derrrp.

But seriously. Damn good offense, would be a pretty good game if the Pats and Falcons made it

Our D would have to play like the number 1 scoring D it is ranked as.

Oh woah as me. Eeyor has come to Foxboro.

Lets all just waste energy worrying about an opponent that is a possibility 3 weeks away from now.

The falcons, cold sweat nightmares i tell you.

Taking things out of context, and making your own propaganda out of it, I see.

You must be a politician, no? :rolleyes:

They aren't worthy of our attention yet.

Atlanta making the superbowl is very possible. I think they have a better shot against Dallas than Green Bay. Rodgers would be tough to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back