PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is it getting harder to hate the Jets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can still bring up the hate but it is harder to hate the actual team. Even the member of the team I hate the most (Revis) I can't bring it in me to hate that much. I think overall the team now is a well run and fairly classy organization particularly for football standards when the word classy is thrown around rather liberally.

However as another poster said their fans and ownership leave much to be desired. Though I have had good experiences with many Jets fans but it is a mixed fan based. You get some of the best and some of the worst fans in that mix. However I will say as far as NY football fan bases go the Bills and Giants are clearly superior to them.

You hate re is despite him being a key reason we won the Super Bowl last year?

How could you hate on a former patriot?

I still hate them and will forever. However, I've grown to admire Ryan Fitzpatrick. I think he's good and he gets the most out of his talent. He's tough as nails, in my opinion. My feelings about him are similar to the way I felt about Chad Pennington.

I don't really hate the jets. I pity them. I hate Indy. Always have and always will. The Irsay family is the closest thing to the devil.

No Parcells, no Curtis Martin, no Mangini, no Rex Ryan, a head coach who preaches respect ... what the heck is going on out there?

I know what you mean and I kind of like Fitzpatrick. Although I hate them now for making themselves more likeable

I still hate them and will forever. However, I've grown to admire Ryan Fitzpatrick. I think he's good and he gets the most out of his talent. He's tough as nails, in my opinion. My feelings about him are similar to the way I felt about Chad Pennington.

Fortunately Fitzpatrick will be moving on after this season. A meme I hope all Patriot fans will adopt simply to piss off Jet fans and cause them anxiety.

Last edited:
You hate re is despite him being a key reason we won the Super Bowl last year?

How could you hate on a former patriot?

I didn't like his comments about deflategate after he left. I thought it was a bit petty.

Also like i said I don't really hate him but if i had to pick a player I hate the most it be him. I appreciate what he did here but I don't think I need to like every single ex-patriots.

I will stop hating them when the franchise disbands.

Woody, Kensil, fans . . .

firemaned.jpg
Firemouth Ed!

Hating kills the soul..

Rex made them easy to dislike.

The team has more accountability now as Bowles seemed to get order when the team was unravelling.. If Rex were still there they would not have rebounded in my opinion..

This weekend we give them a true test..

When the NFL front offices are purged of the disease that is former Jets employees maybe I'll hate them less.

Did the Pats ever get their 1st round pick back in 2008?

Did the Rats tamper with Bill Parcells as the Pats were preparing to play a Superbowl?

Did the Rats deserve the punishment they received from the league, regardless of them acting like the aggrieved party?

Did the Rats block BB from talking to the Pats about their HC position, while the Pats have always allowed their coaches to interview with other teams for promotions?

Have the Rats been given preferential treatment by the league since Goodell became Omissioner?

Do the Rats routinely use "the Pats do it too" as their defense when accused of wrongdoing?

Did Spygate COINCIDENTALLY happen to occur in Rats stadium the first season after Mike Kensil became Director of Game Operations under Goodell?

Did the Rats get away with tampering with Revis, and not only get the player, but also a slap on the wrist by the Omissioner, in contradiction of the precedent Goodell himself had established?

Have the Rats tampered with other Pats players, like Dion Branch?

Yes, I still despise the Rats, nothing is too bad for them.
Exactly, the Jets and their fan base have also spearheaded the movement to discredit all of the Patriot's accomplishments with their "Patriots cheat' campaign.

Still Jets fans, Jets ownership, NYJFL... so no, its not.
But they're becoming like Indy for me, in that it's not really many of the players that are the reason anymore. Its all ownership and the fan base.

Did the Rats tamper with Bill Parcells as the Pats were preparing to play a Superbowl?

Did the Rats deserve the punishment they received from the league, regardless of them acting like the aggrieved party?

Did the Rats block BB from talking to the Pats about their HC position, while the Pats have always allowed their coaches to interview with other teams for promotions?

Have the Rats been given preferential treatment by the league since Goodell became Omissioner?

Do the Rats routinely use "the Pats do it too" as their defense when accused of wrongdoing?

Did Spygate COINCIDENTALLY happen to occur in Rats stadium the first season after Mike Kensil became Director of Game Operations under Goodell?

Did the Rats get away with tampering with Revis, and not only get the player, but also a slap on the wrist by the Omissioner, in contradiction of the precedent Goodell himself had established?

That's a thread ender right there. Yes Sah.

Just remember us snatching BB away from them defeats all of these things.

Not hard at all, the memory of Jets Fans in their puke green (puff coats) in the early 90's making fun of me and my lack of Pats gear is forever etched in my brain.. can never like them or their counterpart from Miami in their equally gross "teal" puff coats will never change my view of those putrid, lost souls...

That's a thread ender right there. Yes Sah.

Thanx, but you and I both know that rather than being a thread ender, it will just serve as a starting point for Joker, who I have no doubt is feverishly working on his response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe