PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Gronk gonna play in the Falcons game? If not, when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming's Gronk's status of questionable this week, was -uhm - accurate, do we really want him to play knowing full well the extent of his injuries? Wouldn't that be a bit forced? Why not wait one more week?

I have a problem if once again it means we need Gronk healthy to get past a team like Atlanta, or advance in the playoffs. That means we haven't learned anything in 2 years.

We need to still be able to win big games without him. Other than Tom, I really don't like the idea of this team depending on one player this much. We need to get the job done confidently even if we miss a big player like Gronk.

I'm a bit worried about our depth if this is the case. Can't say I know too many teams that won Superbowls just because they had all their stars on the field.

Assuming's Gronk's status of questionable this week, was -uhm - accurate, do we really want him to play knowing full well the extent of his injuries? Wouldn't that be a bit forced? Why not wait one more week?

I have a problem if once again it means we need Gronk healthy to get past a team like Atlanta, or advance in the playoffs. That means we haven't learned anything in 2 years.

We need to still be able to win big games without him. Other than Tom, I really don't like the idea of this team depending on one player this much. We need to get the job done confidently even if we miss a big player like Gronk.

I'm a bit worried about our depth if this is the case. Can't say I know too many teams that won Superbowls just because they had all their stars on the field.

If you keep holding him "one more week" then he'll never play.

Finally!
The answer we're all waiting for...

Andy Hart @JumboHart
I'll be honest. I have no idea if either Rob Gronkowski or Danny Amendola is going to play for the #Patriots Sunday. There, I said it.

This could have saved us 5 pages of kvetching Andy Hart, had you been post #2!

"As of today, they are playing. But a lot of time between now and Sunday night."
4:07 PM - 27 Sep 2013
Ben Volin tweet on Amendola and Gronk

Are we going to have a thread posted here every week asking members here who have no idea of when Gronk is going to return when he is going to return until he actually does?

To be fair you guys know as much if not more than ESPN or Fox Sports or whatever, they are saying he isn't expected to play. Honestly I came here to see if you guys know something different.

To be fair you guys know as much if not more than ESPN or Fox Sports or whatever, they are saying he isn't expected to play. Honestly I came here to see if you guys know something different.

Right.
Because us Patsfans here have direct access to BB's super secret plans every game

Whatever dude, you got my point.

So let me get this straight. Gronk isn't going to play, but he is likely to play, but this all could change by Sunday night. I don't know how his status could be any clearer.

@jeffphowe: Sources: Rob Gronkowski, Patriots divided on tomorrow's status The Blitz with Jeff Howe & Karen Guregian | Boston Herald

This story lost some credibility when I read this at the end
Ron Borges contributed to this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents