PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Indy-KC Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Seahawks lose,where would our draft pick would be??????This game with the Chiefs is over

Is it me, or was that about the FASTEST Playoff Game in 20 years?

It just started about 45min ago...right? LOL

I just see the post-game interview now...

"Trent Green played a hell of a game, one hell of a game. I mean it. It was hell out there."

Someone must of told Jared Allen that Rhodes had a flask full of Vodka on his hip!

Problem w/ San Diego next week is that SD knew they would be facing either us or KC. They play KC twice each year, and thus undoubtedly spent the extra week preparing for us. Giving the best team in the league an extra week to prepare for us is not the ideal situation IMO.

Perhaps...or perhaps another week for Marty to overthink things. I feel the Chargers are as good as they are due to talent, not schemes...

Is it me, or was that about the FASTEST Playoff Game in 20 years?

It just started about 45min ago...right? LOL

The Chiefs offense only showed up 15 minutes ago then left. Maybe they thought the game was tomorrow.

Perhaps...or perhaps another week for Marty to overthink things. I feel the Chargers are as good as they are due to talent, not schemes...

And Oakland, KC led by the herminator and Denver who threw in the towel with a rookie QB! Add in the AFC North in its down year, the NFC West and a 3rd place schedule!

Last edited:
it's a love fest for the dolts from media:violent:

get ready for the renewed indy media love fest

UGh exactly-:blahblah: :blahblah:
From what little I caught of the announcing tonight,they weren't too bad-mostly bashing KC's offense,Trent Green,and the decision to keep him in rather than gushing over indiee. Maybe there's hope for the rest of the media.:bricks:

Well, we just have to hope that the Cowboys upset Seattle now.

get ready for the renewed indy media love fest

Bring it. The bigger they are the harder they fall. Good luck to Indy against San Diego next week. :eek:

Think SD's offense will stink up the place as much as KC's did tonight??!! What did they think they were doing out there?? Totally smoked themselves. Ty Law gives them the ball on the Colts 9 and they can't even get 3 ??!! Very inept.

Hey KC, this is for you: :bricks:

//

Peyton was whining about penalties since he could walk, apparently.

Peyton's whining began a long long time ago.

HA HA HA HA hA...

that flashback with manning was hilarious, most people grow out of being a selfish baby.....

I think AV is either 4/5 or 5/6 on burrying the opposition inside its 20 on kickoffs, for those paying attention.

Well, we just have to hope that the Cowboys upset Seattle now.

Just for Deion? The pick won't get any better unless they make the SB.

So it looks like the Dolts head back to their city of origin, and we head out here to California if we win.

Ugh. How do you pick Manning off three times and only score 8 points? What a crappy job by the KC offensive line. It's as if they were completely unprepared or not ready to play football today. With three picks Larry Johnson was set up to be the game MVP.

I hope Baltimore massacres these bozos.

Bob G

the chiefs d didn't lose this game....it was all on you HERM YOU DUMBAS-S

Why is Tripplette grinning? God I hate that guy.

Chiefs might just be back in it thanks to the punter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes