PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Inactives for NE, week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you, I don't disagree. Unless there's somebody capable of playing center that we are not aware of I am really surprised that Belichick neglected to address that this week; it's not like him at all to overlook a detail or hypothetical like this.

He didnt neglect it they signed Donald Thomas former starter for the phins

Just that Connolly can stay healthy for a few more weeks.....the other C's have zero exp in the Pat's system....

I'd rather have fletcher instead of guyton in there.

Well the "I told you so!" lap for the Spikes bashers will have to wait. Matchups, game plans and situational football escapes some people. And as to Price and Vereen, it's two issues for Price, injury status and just how many wideouts do we need active? Similarly, it's folly to activate all the RBs on the roster. Patience. Situations and injury will open opportunities for those players who are prepared, q.v. Spikes this week.

Price and Vereen... *sigh*

Unless he's returning kicks or gets on special teams, I have a feeling Vereen is going to have a tough time getting activated. With the hamstring, it also makes sense to make sure he's 100% before coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft