PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

In the last 3 games we've played the Colts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it all makes sense now. This explains why BB went for it on 4th & 2 despite all the other reasons against it. The Pats control their own destiny with that call. If they punt then the officials move front and center once again. Another PI call moves the ball right down the field. You know BB picked up on any non-calls or bad calls in this game. Thanks for this post.

So it all makes sense now. This explains why BB went for it on 4th & 2 despite all the other reasons against it. The Pats control their own destiny with that call. If they punt then the officials move front and center once again. Another PI call moves the ball right down the field. You know BB picked up on any non-calls or bad calls in this game. Thanks for this post.

Exactly. The thing is with the bad spot on 4th and 2 where it looks like he got enough for 1st down, that is just a reflection of how the outcome would of been decided by the refs again with a BS PI penalty if they had punted.

we got ****ed..... time to move on.

Peyton is what 6-7 in playoffs????

we just need to get there and win.

Peyton is not good in the Playoffs.:)

drop it..... move on... we know who the better team and Qb is.... they got screwed by the refs.

TFB and PATS FTW it is all about PLAYOFFS and BLING.:)

Last edited:
For the record, I'm not denying that the refs made some bad calls. The call on Butler was terrible. But I just hope that you guys aren't trying to pin the loss soley on the refs considering the Patriots did enough to lose the game themselves.

The Colts did enough to lose the games themselves if you want to look at it that way.

Fact are facts- and those are facts and not disputed. Do the ref's have a home town bias? I hope not.

Now the 4-2 call by a ref who could not see the whole play is in dispute. Some say Kevin made it and others say he didn't. I do wish that the call was made by a ref who had full view of the entire play.

The refs are part of the game just like the players and coaches. So if you are going to question the players and coaches, why not question the refs?

The Colts did enough to lose the games themselves if you want to look at it that way.

Fact are facts- and those are facts and not disputed. Do the ref's have a home town bias? I hope not.

Now the 4-2 call by a ref who could not see the whole play is in dispute. Some say Kevin made it and others say he didn't. I do wish that the call was made by a ref who had full view of the entire play.

The refs are part of the game just like the players and coaches. So if you are going to question the players and coaches, why not question the refs?

I have no problem with questioning the refs. I have a big problem with those that fully blame losses on them. I've admitted that the Faulk call was iffy and the Butler call was terrible. But I do not think the refs lost us that game... especially when we gave up 14 4th quarter points.

Kon.... granted line of sight was compromised it was a terrible mark.

it wasn't even close to the 1st w/ that mark.

I have no problem with questioning the refs. I have a big problem with those that fully blame losses on them. I've admitted that the Faulk call was iffy and the Butler call was terrible. But I do not think the refs lost us that game... especially when we gave up 14 4th quarter points.
But if they didn't make the awful Butler call and the Faulk call was made by someone who had a clear and full view of the play, the 14 points would not have made a difference.

And yes, it's time to move on to the Jets. My brother just called and scored 2 free tix's and a parking pass, so we are going!!!!!:rocker:

I blame the game outcome on numerous factors....... it is just unfourtunate the booth review could not happen. We screwed our timeouts, Maroney fumble, BS PI call on Butler.... I can go on....

its just the refs imo screwed us more so w/ poor judgment.

But if they didn't make the awful Butler call and the Faulk call was made by someone who had a clear and full view of the play, the 14 points would not have made a difference.

And yes, it's time to move on to the Jets. My brother just called and scored 2 free tix's and a parking pass, so we are going!!!!!:rocker:

lucky you.... never been to a pro NFL game:mad:

have fun

You should be so lucky. Oh well. At least I get to live in Florida. :D

You should be so lucky. Oh well. At least I get to live in Florida. :D

I'm waiting to find out where they are located. It sounds as if they may be club seats, but maybe not. If so, HELL is coming to the red section.:cool:

Last edited:
For the record, I'm not denying that the refs made some bad calls. The call on Butler was terrible. But I just hope that you guys aren't trying to pin the loss soley on the refs considering the Patriots did enough to lose the game themselves.

i won't get into the past 4 games and i am of the opinion that we got hosed . . . and anyone who doesn't thinks the refs effect the game is either really stupid, never watch football, or a one of them politically correct people that feel the pressure to say something like "we didn't make the plays to win, gotta give credit to the winning team."' refs to not effect all games, but they effect some . . .

and contrary to your point about the pats doing or not doing enough to win or loose, they did in my opinion convert on 4th down and 2 and as such "made the plays to win the game" presuming they don't fumble and have a clean punt to PM who would of had about 20-30 seconds left in the game on his own 25 or so . . . that fact that the ref made the call 'in his opinion' as to where Kevin F ultimately secured the ball "unmakes" our play . . . we converted made the play which was subsequently unmade by the refs . . . that is as basic as it gets when it analying how a ref effect a game . .

Not to hijack the thread but I just found out about my seats.

HELL is coming to the red seats.!!!!!:rocker:

i won't get into the past 4 games and i am of the opinion that we got hosed . . . and anyone who doesn't thinks the refs effect the game is either really stupid, never watch football, or a one of them politically correct people that feel the pressure to say something like "we didn't make the plays to win, gotta give credit to the winning team."' refs to not effect all games, but they effect some . . .

and contrary to your point about the pats doing or not doing enough to win or loose, they did in my opinion convert on 4th down and 2 and as such "made the plays to win the game" presuming they don't fumble and have a clean punt to PM who would of had about 20-30 seconds left in the game on his own 25 or so . . . that fact that the ref made the call 'in his opinion' as to where Kevin F ultimately secured the ball "unmakes" our play . . . we converted made the play which was subsequently unmade by the refs . . . that is as basic as it gets when it analying how a ref effect a game . .

You also conveniently discount Maroney's fumble, Kaczur's inability to stop Robert Mathis which single handidly stopped a few of our drives, and the ultra-conservative "time reducing" play calling that Indy figured out in the second half. In short, maybe Faulk did get the first down. However, we did enough to beat ourselves. Really, I'm not sure what's so hard to understand about this. Thank God for tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News