PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

In 24 hours....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at the airport now waiting for my plane to key west. Win or lose, I'm partying :)

It's game day!!!!

Cold, chilly but Sunny here....hope you all have a great day and good luck to us.

Git 'er done:rocker::rocker:

edit: ....currently watching last nights taping of the Brady 6...for the nth time. Glad everyone passed on him, sad we did too but glad we got him in the end!! We are truly lucky as fans...

Last edited:
It's game day!!!!

Cold, chilly but Sunny here....hope you all have a great day and good luck to us.

Git 'er done:rocker::rocker:

Git 'er done is right!!

Time to put up or shut up.

Feeling confident today...

GO PATS!!

I'm at the airport now waiting for my plane to key west. Win or lose, I'm partying :)

Either I'm gonna be in a great mood by 6:30 pm tonight or a horrible mood. My family is prepared already - esp since what happened last year and they were really worried about my well being after the Jet loss. I didn't take it well. Was depressed for a long time and actually my production at my workplace was really down.

Hoping for the best, not prepared for the worst.

I get so nervous that last year I didn't watch the Jet Pats game. After about 2 hrs I logged onto PATSFANS and was hoping to see discussion topics of "Brady was awesome", "Love the thrashing being done to the Jets", etc but it was the opposite "Why is our offense so out of it", "What happened to Brady"?, etc.

I am debating whether to the same and not watch it and then log on here and have the opposite happen from last year. I am just too too nervous....

Kickoff is in about 7:15....man, those hours are going to take a long time. I already played wii with my son and he's almost done....wife and daughter are still asleep...I'm gonna get ready and hit the gym in about 45 minutes (chest/tris today)...then we're off to 11:30 mass....then I'll have 2 1/2 hours to kill before kick...what to do, those hours will drag...might watch a movie with the kids or take em to the arcade to kill some time...also, i'll probably try to watch the game starting around 4 so if things aren't going well I can FF in the hope that things turn around - that's actually how I watch most games....
At any rate, if they win, I'll probably head up to one of the local bars to watch the NFC game....I won 't touch alcohol during the Pats game unless they have a big lead...if they lose I'll get all mad, lose my temper a few times, swear alot, scream, throw stuff....just because this team is SO CLOSE to getting back to the top of mountain...GO PATS GO PATS GO PATS GO PATS

Either I'm gonna be in a great mood by 6:30 pm tonight or a horrible mood. My family is prepared already - esp since what happened last year and they were really worried about my well being after the Jet loss. I didn't take it well. Was depressed for a long time and actually my production at my workplace was really down.

I get so nervous that last year I didn't watch the Jet Pats game. After about 2 hrs I logged onto PATSFANS and was hoping to see discussion topics of "Brady was awesome", "Love the thrashing being done to the Jets", etc but it was the opposite "Why is our offense so out of it", "What happened to Brady"?, etc.

I am debating whether to the same and not watch it and then log on here and have the opposite happen from last year. I am just too too nervous....

Try a double rum and coke an hour before kickoff, rinse and repeat every hour.

Signed,

Dr. Captain Morgan

:D

Up since 5 and ready to rock. I've got that pumped up feeling of anticipation that I haven't felt in a while with this team. Lot's of past disappointments to make up for today, going all the way back to 06.

I'll be either watching every sports show or website in the world or I'll turn off my TV and go for a walk, a long one.

Don't let history repeat itself (this time against the ravens), watch the game and enjoy it.

Not so confident of a pats win today, after Stoke losing to a team they've only lost once to in the last 30 years, it made me realise anything can happen in sport.
If the game is within 7 points going in to the 4th qtr I may just sh*t myself

4 hours and counting! Wow, haven't had this feeling in a few years!

Carpe Diem Pats fans and LETS GO PATS:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Feels like this week has dragged, and being snowed in yesterday did not help.

I know in a few hours there are two true outcomes.

With a win, I might jump into a big snow pile outside my house, but I will be watching the NFC Championship, probably while texting on my phone with my fellow members of Pats Nation, looking at out future opponent. Then watching massive amounts of NFL Network and savoring the moment, getting ready for one more game.

With a loss, well, I already took tomorrow off of work as a PTO day, win or lose, but with a loss I will not want to deal with anybody. I will shut my phone off, maybe turn the TV off, but I will avoid all football talk. Maybe play some Gears of War or Halo Reach and make others feel my pain. I don't know if I will take a loss worse than the Jets game or even the game that shall not be mentioned, but a loss today will hurt a lot.

I didn't really think of the Patriots as a legitimate Super Bowl contender early this year. I don't know why. It seemed like there was too much transition. I dunno, just felt like a weird off season with the strike and stuff.

Now that they two wins away, I'm really obsessed with it. The possibility of avenging losses against the Ravens and Giants seems like such an incredibly satisfying possibility that I have trouble even dreaming about it. I'm very pessimistic about today. Not sure why, but if they find a way to do, I think the answer is that in a few hours I'll feel relieved and instantly stressing about the next game. If they lose, I'll be really down. So, the options today seem either like mild relief immediately followed by angst or feeling like crap. I'm a mess actually.

Waxy Frog to Patsfans.com... Waxy Frog to Patsfans.com... commencing countdown, gulp-gulp-shake :eek: :D

I love me some butterflies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back