PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

In 24 hours....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happily intoxicated or miserably drunk.

If we win, i will be very happy (but it won't last because i am bipolar). And since i am bipolar, the sadness i will reach if we lose would be within the depths of hell

Saying my hangover at work Monday will be so worth it. Or saying my hangover at work on Monday is going to suck.....

Last edited:
Saying my hangover at work Monday will be so worth it. Or saying my hangover at work on Monday is going to suck.....

It will be worth it:rocker:

If we win, I will be absolutely incredibly happy. If we lose, I'd probably be sent to a hospital with suicidal tendencies....

I will be very happy fist pumping enjoying a couple beers watching part of the niners giants game then going to sleep early since I start college in the morning

OR

Watch something else, go to sleep and go to my first day of classes depressed!

Bow wow wow yippee yo yippee yay
TFB's defi-nitely in the.... houuuuuse

i'll be waking p early to watch the game... it has a direct correlation to how the rest of my monday goes... go pats

New wacko theory for Pats' postseason failures: somewhere in the world, it's already Monday! :mad:;)

Hopefully happy...with thoughts of how ecstatic I'll be if we in the SB, and how depressed I'll be for months with another SB loss.

Regardless, come monday I'll probably be in hte hospital.

I have done something to damage my lower back. Again. I've been in deep and serious pain in my lower right back and right leg since wednesday evening. I can't sleep well or sit or stand in any position for more than 20 minutes. Walking helps some.

I figured, if I went to the hospital earlier, they might well keep me there, and if so, I'd be all doped up on pain meds, and trying to watch the game on a small tv across the room from the hospital bed. No frikkin' way.

I've been self-medicating with Motrin and bourbon and it helps some. But at least I get to see the game on the flat screen, at home, through my nice sound system.

I can go to the hospital happy or sad, but I ain't going until after the game.

I'm a PATS FAN, d@mn it! The game comes first, last, and always.

Last edited:
I will be either playing table tennis with my Brother and father after the game and watching the niners/giants.. Or abrubtly leaving my fathers house and heading home all pissed off and dreading the next week and staying away from all sports for a month or so.

A win doesnt just get us to the big dance but it allows us to stay really interested for the 2 weeks leading up to the SB.

A win doesnt just get us to the big dance but it allows us to stay really interested for the 2 weeks leading up to the SB.

It's been far too long since I've gotten to enjoy the eccentric pleasures, via the mediots of course, of what I've long referred to as "hype week"...

My wife is a rabid Ravens fan so I might be in a lose-lose situation. If Pats lose I will be in agony, if Pats win, well you know what they say about if mama ain't happy :D

In a couple of hours we will either find out how to stop the new pats offense or how old the ravens defense really is.

On the other side we will find out the quality of the pats defense or how good flacco truly is.

My wife is a rabid Ravens fan so I might be in a lose-lose situation. If Pats lose I will be in agony, if Pats win, well you know what they say about if mama ain't happy :D

Ouch on that scenario, one probable outcome...:p

Attachments

• tv.jpg
    tv.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 108
Either a) planning a Super Bowl party if the Pats win or b) planning a Superb Owl party if they lose... anything to distract from sports, I guess

It's been far too long since I've gotten to enjoy the eccentric pleasures, via the mediots of course, of what I've long referred to as "hype week"...

Which one is "hype week"... the week after the Championship games or the week before the Super Bowl? Probably both.

I am SO SORRY.

Which one is "hype week"... the week after the Championship games or the week before the Super Bowl? Probably both.

I refer to the week before the SB, the high point :rolleyes: being Media Day, but it can apply to either.

From NFL.com:

SUPER BOWL MEDIA DAY: For the first-time, the NFL will enable more than 5,000 fans to attend Super Bowl Media Day on Tuesday, Jan. 31. Fans will sit in the stands at Lucas Oil Stadium and watch thousands of media from around the world interview members of the participating Super Bowl teams on the field. In addition, fans in attendance will see the participating teams take their team photos in their game uniforms.

Fans will receive a Media Day gift bag that will include a radio to tune into the day's coverage on NFL Network and listen to some of the individual player interviews from the podium microphones audio. Fans also will have access to the stadium club and concession and merchandise stands will be open for those in attendance.

Ooh, the excitement! :D

Last edited:
I can't take another loss...not to Joe Flacco, not now. We will win this game.

Floating on a cloud of Ti++ies or feeling like I've been kicked in the head....with a boot.....an iron boot!

Ten hours away from kickoff and I'm having trouble sleeping. Really hoping I'll be sleeping well this time tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes