In 24 hours....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MossWelkowski

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I'll either be drinking with joy and watching the niners and giants

or...

Punching a freaking wall and going to bed.

What will you be doing?

I'll either be drinking with joy and watching the NFC

or

drinking with sorrow and watching something else.

Bouncing around the house being really over-excited and trying to watch Giants/9ers or sulking for the next week and not watching Giants/9ers.

Hopefully the former, of course.

Basking in glory or swimming in "de nile."

relieved and happy or just sad

if Pats win = extremely overjoyed

if Pats lose = sad (not as sad as after last years loss to the jets in the playoffs though), I would have been devastated had the pats lost to the broncos coz that would have meant no playoff wins in a long time......

I'll be one of those Shmucks calling NFL.com and waiting 20 minutes on the line for their AFC Championship Gear with the Hat Shirt combo selling at a low price of $200.00 :eek:

Last edited:
Saying I told you so when NE is up 31-10 in the fourth quarter!

Ecstatic and waiting for the Giants/49ers game to end....

or...

What will you be doing?

its my friday.....i'm drinking now. Me and the lone Ravens fan at work had hard looks at each other all week. Not many words said.....but the feeling was mutual. It's on.

Bottom line Pats bring their A game they win.

Hopefully not regretting my new sig! :D

i'll be waking p early to watch the game... it has a direct correlation to how the rest of my monday goes... go pats

or...

What will you be doing?

Enjoy the NFC Championship Game. I will be watching too.

Ecstatic while watching the NFC championship game or in a deep depression that will last until the draft and then sink back in for May, June, and much of July (I HATE the summer).

Causing a good deal of destruction should the Pats lose or enjoying the NFC Title game should they win. Though if the giants win that good mood will go right out the window.

Win: Probably sitting in the hospital waiting area with a dislocated shoulder after fist pumping so hard my shoulder pops out.

Lose: Probably sitting in the hospital waiting area with a dislocated shoulder after punching so hard my shoulder pops out.

or...

What will you be doing?

If the Patriots lose I might not watch the NFC game.

In the past 24 months..... I have turned my neighbors into Pats fans. The 5 year old got a Welker Jersey for Christmas, from Santa! (Nashville , Tn)(They are now also Redsox fans)

In 24 Days I will move to a new house, spreading the Pats fever....whether they like it or not....

In 24 hours I will be getting a Super Bowl party together or shooting anything that looks like a black bird out of the sky.

I love to listen to the local post game show's online. My wife and I always watch the games at home alone, and our two kids do their best to distract us. After the game I always love listening to the reaction of the fans both good and bad. Terribly entertaining, more so when they win. That being said, there is no misery as palpable and fickle as right here in NE. Let's hope the calls are of the "wicked pissah" variety!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes