PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm proud of our coach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My Theory

More than what is contained in your post. :p

Touche, you got me on that one. But my dear, the vast majority of people posting today have NOT been talking football. So have you shared your vast queen's perspective of the pigskin with them?:eek:

Mr Holley?? where did that come from?...Michael Holley?

My point is this just isn't a big deal no matter how big some people try to make it. It can't be compared to the low-life cheering of Pennington since one was perpetrated by 70,000 fans and the other by Patriots management.

answer me this; If in fact every team engages in spying and/or cheating...and they do, how can this be such a big deal to anyone?

Do you know for a fact that they all do? If that comes out in the wash, then I'll have to reassess my thoughts about what's right and wrong.

Touche, you got me on that one. But my dear, the vast majority of people posting today have NOT been talking football. So have you shared your vast queen's perspective of the pigskin with them?:eek:
Yes. Why don't you check the page one threads. :p

Bro, that's as corny as it gets. I am embarrassed for you because I am ...

BadMoFo!!!

That's the whole idea behind this thread badmofo! It was intended to be goofy. I mean, a kid cheating on an exam? c'mon now:cool:

BTW...no one can make someone else embaressed. If ever you feel embaressed for someone else, that means you're really embaressed by something about yourself. Psych 101 class of 1982 Umass, Amherst

Do you know for a fact that they all do? If that comes out in the wash, then I'll have to reassess my thoughts about what's right and wrong.

There were some links and quotes written in various threads on this board that had statements from players of other teams stating "We all steal signals...we're just trying to get an edge", etc.

The funny thing is, some of these comments came in support of the Dolphins after they beat the Patriots last year & were accused of having Brady's audibles prior to the game. I find that ironic because players & fans will support a non-contender much faster than they will the Patriots...and you know this is true.

Hey, we all know there are some sick F's out there who are LOVING this. People love to see a winner lose and winners become losers. A sad, but true fact.

HAHAHA, right on cue. Just like I said: Deflection. See two posts above. You can't script it. Wait, I take that back. Yes, you can.

Jets "fans" who clapped when Pennington went down, first off, they're not "fans", they're pigs. One of the lowest lowlights of my lifelong fandom, but that incident means Belichick didn't cheat. Too much.

Look my high school drop-out Jets fan, if you actually read the post to which I was responding you'd realize I did not imply what you wrote at all.

Nice try though!

Hey, we all know there are some sick F's out there who are LOVING this. People love to see a winner lose and winners become losers. A sad, but true fact.
This is true, BUT- Nobody likes a cheater! Had it been a losing team that was caught, the response would most likely be to ridicule them. However, it was the Pats. Unfortunately, that's the price you have to pay for being successful. It's not too unlike people questioning Barry Bonds' accomplishments.

This is true, BUT- Nobody likes a cheater! Had it been a losing team that was caught, the response would most likely be to ridicule them. However, it was the Pats. Unfortunately, that's the price you have to pay for being successful. It's not too unlike people questioning Barry Bonds' accomplishments.

Really? I'm a cheater & you're a cheater. So does that mean no one likes us? Barry Bonds broke the law. NO, there is no comparison to Barry Bonds. One is using illegal drugs in the same category as cocaine and the other is stealing signs like they do every baseball game.

Get real & get a life!

MY guess is you're one of those low life's who's enjoying this. Just remember our conversation the first week of February when we're winning our 4th superbowl.

btw...stealing signals was within the rules when we won the other 3 SB's:D

Last edited:
Really? I'm a cheater & you're a cheater. So does that mean no one likes us? Barry Bonds broke the law. NO, there is no comparison to Barry Bonds. One is using illegal drugs in the same category as cocaine and the other is stealing signs like they do every baseball game.

Get real & get a life!

MY guess is you're one of those low life's who's enjoying this. Just remember our conversation the first week of February when we're winning our 4th superbowl.

btw...stealing signals was within the rules when we won the other 3 SB's:D

I am real. Forget the illegal aspect of Bonds drug use. What he did was against MLB rules. What the Patriots are accused of doing is against NFL rules. The fact that both Bonds and the Pats are highly (understatement) successful makes them targets. The possibility of cheating brings to question all of the accomplishments of both parties.

I understand that you are very upset by this. However, don't take out your frustrations on me. It doesn't matter if I'm a low-life who is enjoying the situation. This should have no bearing on what you honestly feel is right and wrong. I just happened to disagree with your opinion.

I propose we have a new thread for each post. That way we can each get the attention we so dearly deserve.

You know any of these guys, Patjew?

Of course I read it. And, you've been doing it all thread long. Just like now.

and what EXACTLY am I doing? Be specific please. Keep in mind it is my thread.

I am real. Forget the illegal aspect of Bonds drug use. What he did was against MLB rules. What the Patriots are accused of doing is against NFL rules. The fact that both Bonds and the Pats are highly (understatement) successful makes them targets. The possibility of cheating brings to question all of the accomplishments of both parties.

I understand that you are very upset by this. However, don't take out your frustrations on me. It doesn't matter if I'm a low-life who is enjoying the situation. This should have no bearing on what you honestly feel is right and wrong. I just happened to disagree with your opinion.

And of course you have that right. But the fact what Bonds did was illegal is very, very relevant here. Of course engaging in criminal activity is much worse than merely breaking a league rule.

The possibility of stealing signals can't bring anything else into question since it was within the rules prior to this year.

BTW...If I were an owner and had a choice whether to sign one of 3 guys with equal ability; one who took steroids, another who bet on NFL games or a player who obtained information on an opposing team and broke the rules, I'd take guy #3 every single time.

So would 99% percent of the league owners!

I almost forgot, it's against the rules to dishonestly list players on the weekly injury report. But Belichick has listed Brady on it for 3 straight years and for every single game. Why? in case someday Brady is unable to play, no one will know he's really hurt. Wow! BB should be banned for life! You idiot

Last edited:

You know any of these guys, Patjew?

Not at all! You're right, I mean, where the heck are all of these people coming from? I feel like my and my friends' own little world is being invaded. And I'm not liking it.

Let's look at the example of a highly intellegent kid who's taking a big exam & gets caught looking at someone's answers...cheating. He's embaressed and knows he probably didn't need to cheat, but now people are starting to question if he has cheated his way to this point. People are making jokes about him and gossip abounds.

What would happen in such a case?

He'd probably say to himself, "damn, all my friends have cheated at one point or another. Now they're all turning on me!" ...SCREW THEM!

I think this kid would kick ass the rest of the year to prove everyone wrong. That he really is the best.

Maybe a tad goofy, but maybe not far from reality.

While we're on this topic-yeah, anyone, including myself, who says they've NEVER cheated in their entire lives are LIARS.

Personally, I have cheated on a few quizzes and tests in my lifetime. I got caught a couple of times, yeah-but over the long haul, I just didn't find it worth anything anymore. And I'm glad my professors constantly lectured over the consequences of cheating.

I am so sickened by the number of fellow fans that have shot their mouths off against Belichick & the Patriots organization it's just making me nauseous. Many of you who are quesioning your own team and even worse the very coach who has made the Patriots a dynasty should be considered Traitors!

To those of you who are now even questioning the players we have signed that have questionable character, I question YOUR character! We've NEVER signed a player who didn't deserve an opportunity to play for the Patriots. I believe the character of the every single player on our team is among the best in the league. After all, we're not looking for a team of humanitarians, we're looking for a team of CHAMPIONS.

Keep up all your negativity and Belichick might just feel he isn't wanted in New England. And guess what folks? If Belichick ever left the Patriots, ever team in the league would be scrambling to sign him.

I'm proud to have him as our coach. Does he try to win at all costs? ABSOLUTELY! If he didn't, I wouldn't want him as my coach! I don't want a nice guy for a coach. I want a coach that will take us to Super Bowl victories...Period, end of story.

So to see a "SORE LOSER" chargers fan posting this on OUR message board is understandible, but to see the number of Patriots fans that have posted TURNCOAT threads I suggest you recall what having Nr Nice Guy Pete Carroll did for us.

It's not good to be a sore loser as a fan...but it IS good to be a soar loser as a coach!

"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a LOSER!"

So now I'm not allowed to feel ashamed, angry and embarassed about this? I have no right to question those that brought us down this road? Just because I choose to express these things does not make me a turncoat, traitor or open to having my character questioned.

You may just be the most ignorant fan I have ever come across....

Last edited:

Not at all! You're right, I mean, where the heck are all of these people coming from? I feel like my and my friends' own little world is being invaded. And I'm not liking it.

Pat and Ray, I apologize for my part in disturbing things on your board. I simply was looking for Patriots fans perspectives on things. I got sucked in to an unintelligent discussion with someone here, and thus contributed to the clutter. I'm sure it will die down soon.

So now I'm not allowed to feel ashamed, angry and embarassed about this? I have no right to question those that brought us down this road? Just because I choose to express these things does not make me a turncoat, traitor or open to having my character questioned.

YES...YES...and....YES!!!.. I'm saying you have some nerve to feel embaressed over something every team does. Especially after all the good BB has done for the Patriots.

Yes, I am say you are a lame excuse of a fan. You can't even appreciate the fact that last year, this practive was within the rules. It's a minor infraction but if you want to feel sorry for yourself and/or embaressed that you and your important family have been very, very hurt by all this, be me guest.

Just don't let the door hit you on your way out!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore