PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm Dallas' biggest fan this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas will win. Baltimore is going to blow their season and I just get that feeling that Dallas is going to come together and get one of the NFC wildcards.

Eh, in a way they're hyped because they have won the big one more than anyone save the Steelers and 49ers and given the choice of the 3 I'll pull for Dallas every time. After all, no one has been to more Superbowls than Dallas. The America's Team thing is annoying but that's the fault of NFL films moreso than the Cowboys.
So, the 49er dislike is for what reason? Just curious. NFL films is one of my favorite companies related to sports. John Facenda and Harry Kalas...those guys can talk football.

Well, fans of the 49ers, Redskins, Giants, Eagles, probably every other NFC team to a little lesser degree, probably Bills because of a couple of super bowls, I'm sure the Steelsers, all hate the Cowboys. That's a majority, and the America's team bull**** probably makes the rest dislike them also except for 'boys fans themselves. I could not pull for them last night, even though I knew it would be better to see them looking strong to take care of the Ravens next week.

I can see why all the fans of those teams hating the Cowboys, there's history there, but there really is no history between the cowboys and the Pats.

So, the 49er dislike is for what reason? Just curious. NFL films is one of my favorite companies related to sports. John Facenda and Harry Kalas...those guys can talk football.

My grandfather is a huge Saints fan so growing up I would go to the Superdome whenever I would visit (long before my parents moved me here in high school) and watch the Saints back in the Dome Patrol days and the 49ers used to always nudge the Saints out of playoff spots, like the Saints would go 10-6 and the Niners would be 12-4 or 11-5 based on beating the Saints, things like that. So they all hated the 49ers and being an impressionable youngster I grew to dislike them, but I don't hate them per se, I just have more of a reason to dislike them than Dallas who has done nothing to me and in fact handed the Steelers their only Super Bowl loss which actually makes me like them a little.

and you are not alone...

let's hope in a Dallas win next Saturday

and then let's hope in a Patriot win against Arz (tough game too, imho)

yes, i will be rooting for them as well... doesn't mean I have to like it.

Dallas has NEVER beaten the Ravens - Lost to them in 2000 and 2004

Third time's a charm.

no afc teams (other than tenn. and pit) are safe for the playoffs when u look at it.
Denver isnt safe if SD wins out and they lose there last 2
Indy isnt if they lose out and we get in 4 them
Baltimore isnt safe and we all know if they lose 2 dallas we can win out and be in
MIA,NYJ, and us arent safe cause 1 gets the division and the other 2 fight it 4 the WC if there's still a spot left

Last edited:
come on cowboys! now my soul will burn in hell

come on cowboys! now my soul will burn in hell
You get two exemptions every five years. Last baseball season rooting for the Yankees against Tampa Bay was the other one. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back