PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you were Kraft and this season doesn’t improve, do you move on from Bill after this season?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Would you move on from Bill after 2023?

• Yes

Votes: 101 62.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 19.0%
  • RLKAG

Votes: 31 19.0%

• Total voters
fire him now. 4-8 since the bye week last year. 3-15 vs playoff teams since Brady left. Bill must go.
This time next week with being shut out or nearly so and our old friend Meyers rubbing salt in the wound by receiving for nearly 100 yards, yeah. We’ll be talking about life post Bill.

We will realize it’s three phases to the game. He’s merely the greatest defensive coach of all time. He had the good fortune to be paired with Brady.

But look at our ST? After all that investment?

Who are the coaches over there? Why are they still employed?

seasons like this one is often how that happens. Time to look forward. I don't think we need to wait to turn the page.
Yes. You’re right. It never ends well.

For dynasties just like people.

Right now the Patriots offense is peeing in a cup because it’s too feeble to get off the couch.

This time next week with being shut out or nearly so and our old friend Meyers rubbing salt in the wound by receiving for nearly 100 yards, yeah. We’ll be talking about life post Bill.

We will realize it’s three phases to the game. He’s merely the greatest defensive coach of all time. He had the good fortune to be paired with Brady.

But look at our ST? After all that investment?

Who are the coaches over there? Why are they still employed?

Bill's coaching staff

4_Horrifying-secrets-of-Americas-most-notorious-inbred-family.jpg

Lol that stacked team went 7-9 a year prior
Yeah big newsflash, Tom Brady > jameis ‘interception’ winston

I’m not discrediting what the buccs or Brady did,I was delighted for him and wanted them to win another, but people using his sole win with them to make bill out to be a chump and Brady the only reason we won is nuts.

The combination of the two gave us an unreal 20 years of football. Only rewriting history are those taking anything away from either of the two.

At the very least they need to strip him of his personnel duties. I hope he just retires at the end of the season. If he wants to coach somewhere else then they would have to trade for him which would add assets to the rebuild.

I wouldn’t mind keeping the coaching staff in place if there was a new GM that addresses QB, OT and WR positions.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back