PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you could ask BB one question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
If you could ask BB one question what would you ask him?

You are not one on one but you are part of a small group that does not include any media so he won't be fully guarded but still please keep in mind you obviously know there are certain things he will not answer so don't even bother.

The idea is to ask something that will get him talking.

I am arbitrarily changing the conditions of your question and changing them to be it is BB and me one-on-one and he WILL answer one question truthfully.

My question, "What did Goodell say to you during the CameraGate investigation interview?

Where the f**k is that napkin?

How many lip kisses has Krafty planted on you?

Tavon Wilson in the second round--why, WHY?

When are you thinking of planning to retire?

Would you have given the ball to Lynch?

I would love to ask him why the 3 RB set is never utilized ...

An old school set but I'd love to see it once in a while to exploit a defense that is weak to it.

I think he would discuss that ... he likes discussing old school stuff.

with a healthy Devlin we could easily pull this off with Devlin - Blount - Lewis
in a 2 TE set especially because MB and Gronk are good blockers as Devlin is also.

So many random questions I would ask. What he really thought about Hernandez, what happened with Alfonso Dennard, players he hated personally (Welker), what the hell he saw in Tavon Wilson, if any part of him wants to coach without Brady to show what he can do by himself.

How important was the miami game now

Well since only one or 2 of you wanted to take this seriously I guess I should mention I am going to a Dinner with the Head Coach next week and I might actually use your question.

Well since only one or 2 of you wanted to take this seriously I guess I should mention I am going to a Dinner with the Head Coach next week and I might actually use your question.

Well that changes things a bit.

Very cool that you are getting that opportunity.

What's the most important or impactful decision he has made in his career which catapulted him to being GOAT of all coaches? Was it deciding to come to the Patriots, keeping Brady on as a "wasted roster spot", Pink stripes, or something else.

Mine was joining the Army because it sent me down a path loaded with numerous opportunities. Curious what his was.

Well that changes things a bit.

Very cool that you are getting that opportunity.

What's the most important or impactful decision he has made in his career which catapulted him to being GOAT of all coaches? Was it deciding to come to the Patriots, keeping Brady on as a "wasted roster spot", Pink stripes, or something else.

Mine was joining the Army because it sent me down a path loaded with numerous opportunities. Curious what his was.
I like this.....and I liked your first idea too. I might actually go with this as I can picture him giving a good response.
I really hope his answer is saying no to the Jets just because screw the green beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft