PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If this is Bill’s last season as HC, who do you want as a replacement?

Harbaugh might be in trouble at UM. Either way very possible he leaves after the year if they win the championship. Which I think they will.

He is the main prize and anyone who thinks there’s a better choice (that’s available) is lost

Would take either Harb.

I've gone back and forth on this and I think I do want Mayo, because I honestly have grown fond of the culture that the Patriots have embodied for a long time and I think Mayo would continue that, but with hopefully fresher ideas and a better ability to connect with players and a more modern sense of things. I think his ego is a lot smaller than Bill's and he would be able to trust others to handle things he is not the best pick to handle (i.e. offense, player selection). But that "do your job, next man up, trust the man next to you" culture of the Pats is something I think has value.... Maybe I'm wrong and just sentimental but I'd be sad to lose it.

I don’t really want Mayo because I want to do the exact opposite and go in an entirely new personality and culture direction instead of watch a 53 man roster LARP as the 20XX Patriots for the rest of eternity.

Rex Ryan.

If we’re gonna’ suck it may as well be funny.
Amazing how similar the Pats are right now to the Rex Ryan coached Buffalo Bills.

15-16 as Bills HC. Trying to win on running, defense and special teams and not much of a QB. Sound familiar?

>Rex takes podium in a Patriots hat
“Guess who’s back in the East, baby!”
>tears off T-shirt Hulk Hogan style revealing full body Brady jersey tattoo.
“You guys miss the playoffs? You guys miss the Super Bowl? Well get ready.”

This is how we turn the page.

Oh’ and have tons of haters on your own teams forum who recoil like a Vampire in the sunlight for mentioning his name after he left.
Yup Thats Right GIF by Katelyn Tarver

Also I’m modifying my answer from Rex Ryan to fat Rex Ryan.

LOL... you guys would take John Harbaugh?

A guy who has won 1!!!!!!!! playoff game in the last 10 years?

What impresses you about 1 playoff win in 10 years?
I mean, he’d have to read the rule book, but he’s got a certain solid competence.

We're not gonna get a Bill Belichargers sub forum?!??!
i have $10 that says he is the next coach of the NY Giants once Daboll get fired

But we're hoping for more than 1 playoff win in the next 10 years, are we not?

I want a young offensive minded coach and a Good GM who has a plan to rebuild the franchise. Sell off anyone who doesn't figure into the future of the franchise for draft picks. look to make the playoffs in 2025. I don't care if they win another game this year, as a fan. Get a franchise QB with the #1 pick and either Mac of a veteran so the rookie can sit and learn for a year. Up to new coach and GM which assistants are retained.

Tongue in cheek … he seems to know how to get great scouting reports !!

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back