PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If the Pats go 16-0...i am putting that into my tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
i have the patriots logo on my arm and once they beat the giants...i am gettin 16-0 2007 on my arm next to the logo:D

i have the patriots logo on my arm and once they beat the giants...i am gettin 16-0 2007 on my arm next to the logo:D

If they go 19 - 0, wouldn't that 16 - 0 tatoo look pretty stupid?

If they go 19 - 0, wouldn't that 16 - 0 tatoo look pretty stupid?

no becasue i am just doing regular season.... 19-0 then i would have to put something about a superbowl and i dont want to do that

no becasue i am just doing regular season.... 19-0 then i would have to put something about a superbowl and i dont want to do that

How many ex-girlfriend's names are on your arm? Just curious.

I'd wait until 19-0 personally.

Speaking of tattoos, I’ve always thought of getting a Pats logo (Waiting until I’m older) and now consider commemorating this season along with it if we do go 19-0.

Where would be the best spot on the body for it, and what would be the best way to incorporate the 19-0 season with the tattoo?

While you are at it, why not get a AFC East Champs tattoo also...

First you should be an actual player on the team. Second If you decide to go ahead with it , and scar your body, put It on your forehead so everyone can see it in years to come. Maybe the pats go 1-15 again and you can boldly show it off.:bricks:

dont post stupid **** like this....your gunna go and give us the tattoos are stupid speech and i could careless

Speaking of tattoos, I’ve always thought of getting a Pats logo (Waiting until I’m older) and now consider commemorating this season along with it if we do go 19-0.

Where would be the best spot on the body for it, and what would be the best way to incorporate the 19-0 season with the tattoo?

Well, i have teh flying elvis logo on my right arm....i am going to put 16-0 on top of the logo and 2007 on the bottom so it goes good with the logo.....the arm is the best spot

First, I have tatoo's

Now, NEVER get a tatoo where a judge can see it

That statement has more meaning than just what it says, if you have enough gray matter you'll understand what that says, if not, then I hope you never have to.

First, I have tatoo's

Now, NEVER get a tatoo where a judge can see it

That statement has more meaning than just what it says, if you have enough gray matter you'll understand what that says, if not, then I hope you never have to.

i would only get it where a shirt or shorts will cover it for job purposes..i only have one and its on my arm

Well, i have teh flying elvis logo on my right arm....i am going to put 16-0 on top of the logo and 2007 on the bottom so it goes good with the logo.....the arm is the best spot

Wouldn't something like:

UNDEFEATED

Be much cooler?

Wouldn't something like:

UNDEFEATED

Be much cooler?

i was thinking that....i kinda want to put 16-0 somewhere instead of undefeated... well i guess i have until they beat the giants to decide because once they do i am going that next week

i would only get it where a shirt or shorts will cover it for job purposes..i only have one and its on my arm

Congrats, you know what it means.

I have one on my left shoulder...Bald Eagle or is it Balde Eagle I'm ashamed to say I don't know for sure

I aslo have a Wizard on my right shoulder blade

Congrats, you know what it means.

I have one on my left shoulder...Bald Eagle or is it Balde Eagle I'm ashamed to say I don't know for sure

I aslo have a Wizard on my right shoulder blade

Nice... Ya i know a buddy who had a tattoo on his neck...and got turned down for 2 jobs most likley becase of that..

Nice... Ya i know a buddy who had a tattoo on his neck...and got turned down for 2 jobs most likley becase of that..

I know a few people who never wear short sleeves in public any more too.

That pot leaf and "High time to Get High" on his forearm was a good idea at 20. Too bad you don't stay young and stupid for ever.

I know a few people who never wear short sleeves in public any more too.

That pot leaf and "High time to Get High" on his forearm was a good idea at 20. Too bad you don't stay young and stupid for ever.

i hear that..i am only 19 but am smart enough where i put my tattoos

I can't believe you'd do that to your body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back