PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If the Pats go 16-0...i am putting that into my tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll let them actually win the games before I start thinking of ways to remember this season...

i hear that..i am only 19 but am smart enough where i put my tattoos

We were both 20 and worked construction. We gat off early one day and decided to go get tatoo's. I got the eagle, he got the pot leaf. We went to Tatoo Fever in Pelham NH. just beyond State line grocery. Thats where we used to go on sundays before you could get alcohol in mass. back in the mid 80's it was easy to get beer under age. also back then you couldn't get a tatoo in mass, but you could get pierced

If we win it all, that fourth lombardi will be kind of an afterthought.It will be 3 Lombardi's and 19-0.:)

You are all acting as if the male human body is some beautiful temple to be left untouched. Please.

First you should be an actual player on the team. Second If you decide to go ahead with it , and scar your body, put It on your forehead so everyone can see it in years to come. Maybe the pats go 1-15 again and you can boldly show it off.

With that logic you should be an actual player if you're buying a championship hat. You should be an actual player if you're enjoying the season. You should be an actual player if you care about the current happenings with the New England Patriots, since you’re not actually employed by them.

Enough with ignorant nonsense like this. Also, though you say it sarcastically, a true fan would indeed proudly show off the logo even during a down season, with no problem whatsoever. The fact that'd you ever consider that a reason not to get one is quite alarming.

Are you one not to sport a Pats jersey during off years?

Also B2M, yeah I was also thinking of the arm. :cool:

I'm thinking of a Pat Patriot logo with "Undefeated '07" under it or something...

i hear that..i am only 19 but am smart enough where i put my tattoos

Bro... 19 is way too young to be tatting up your body. I would hold off and just keep what you have. Your going to be surprised at how many "good decisions" when you are 19, dont seem as good when you are 25. ;)

even what seemed like a good idea at 23, might seem stupid at 25

Count me out. I don't see the satisfaction of cutting ink into my skin.

If they go 19 - 0, wouldn't that 16 - 0 tatoo look pretty stupid?

If they go 16-0 and lose in the playoffs......yeah, that may not look so good easier. I would just use an erasable marker for now, and then put the real thing on if they go all the way.

I have a tattoo....a sunflower over my ankle. It's really not a big deal. I often forget it's even there.

I have a tattoo....a sunflower over my ankle. It's really not a big deal. I often forget it's even there.

Tattoos tend to look good on chicks though.
On guys it usually sends the message that he's tough and possibly scary.
Thus the job interview caveat of hiding the tattoo at those times.

i have the patriots logo on my arm and once they beat the giants...i am gettin 16-0 2007 on my arm next to the logo:D
I would wait until they go 19-0... if you tattoo 16-0 and they lose in the postseason, the teasing would be merciless. They won't, but just in case.

I would wait until they go 19-0... if you tattoo 16-0 and they lose in the postseason, the teasing would be merciless. They won't, but just in case.

ya i hear ya on that.....even if they lose in the playoffs tho...they would still be only the second team in history to go undefeated in the regular season

ya i hear ya on that.....even if they lose in the playoffs tho...they would still be only the second team in history to go undefeated in the regular season

I'd do it now. :D

That would be ultimate jinx.

Seriously though, like many have said, if they lose in the playoffs, it would the equivalent of putting Bill Buckner with the ball going through his legs or a Cubs fan putting Bartman on his arm.

If I was your buddy I would mercilessly make fun of you. You'd say HI and I would say Hi, how is your tatoo working? For the rest of our lives.

Think it through, all the way, young Pats fan.

However, 19-0 would be cool, though, imo.

Last edited:

wouldnt give me any satisfaction though

I'd do it now. :D

That would be ultimate jinx.

Seriously though, like many have said, if they lose in the playoffs, it would the equivalent of putting Bill Buckner with the ball going through his legs or a Cubs fan putting Bartman on his arm.

If I was your buddy I would mercilessly make fun of you. You'd say HI and I would say Hi, how is your tatoo working? For the rest of our lives.

Think it through, all the way, young Pats fan.

However, 19-0 would be cool, though, imo.

ya i would get **** if they lost in the playoffs..but still...16-0??? no other team might not do this for another 30-40 years i mean that feat alone is huge

ya i would get **** if they lost in the playoffs..but still...16-0??? no other team might not do this for another 30-40 years i mean that feat alone is huge

Lil' bro... Put it on a T-Shirt, not your ARM. (Trust us! We're just looking out for you.;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes