PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If San Diego plays next week like they did today they are in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manning does commercials but Brady is donning covers of fashion magazines and men magazines so its kind of a tie there as well when it comes to off the field 'advertizing'

not really since all football fans are made to watch his commercials during the games...how many of us read fashion magazines?...not me!

not really since all football fans are made to watch his commercials during the games...how many of us read fashion magazines?...not me!

Me neither but you see about it all over the web - Tom Brady is a top 'google' word I suppose.

I went to that same site you were on and was NOT allowed to join - It was blocked from NEW members immediately once the chargers lost

I guess the ****ies on the SD websites can take a shot at an opposing team but can't take backlash when SD loses,which they usually do in the playoffs - Thats why so many other teams fans are ****ies as well - including the mods and owners of those sites who are afraid to let visitors in in the 'hours of depression and humiliation when NE kicks their teams butt'

Their mods "Claim" they are trying to make their site family-friendly! what a crock since they allow the children on the their site to mock give visiting Pats fans a hard time, but when you try to give them crap back...boom, your suspended or banned!

their site sucks wind!

Me neither but you see about it all over the web - Tom Brady is a top 'google' word I suppose.

Gotta give Manning credit, the distractions don't seem to bother him...hell, maybe he should do more of them!:cool:

Their mods "Claim" they are trying to make their site family-friendly! what a crock since they allow the children on the their site to mock give visiting Pats fans a hard time, but when you try to give them crap back...boom, your suspended or banned!

their site sucks wind!

As in regards to the SD website forums,I think the owners let it be up to the mods on who to let in and they just about ban anyone who does not think Ladanian Tomlinson is god :rolleyes:

As in regards to the SD website forums,I think the owners let it be up to the mods on who to let in and they just about ban anyone who does not think Ladanian Tomlinson is god :rolleyes:

Funny thing is, I'd hate if our mods banned opposing fans. Who would we have to debate? I've stated this on their site before too. I wrote, "Whatta you guys wanna do, just discuss the game with fellow Chargers fans over tea & crumpets?"

I guess being a life-time New Englander makes me one who LOVES a good argument. Hell, I'll start one just to keep me from getting bored!;)

Also, LT was THE #1 cry-baby over the dancing in the field crap. I hope he gets his bell rung by Adalius a few times!

Last edited:
Funny thing is, I'd hate if our mods banned opposing fans. Who would we have to debate? I've stated this on their site before too. I wrote, "Whatta you guys wanna do, just discuss the game with fellow Chargers fans over tea & crumpets?"

I guess being a life-time New Englander makes me one who LOVES a good argument. Hell, I'll start one just to keep me from getting bored!;)

Also, LT was THE #1 cry-baby over the dancing in the field crap. I hope he gets his bell rung by Adalius a few times!

Guys in here like Ryanthecoltsfan and Boltsfan are decent fans from other teams and thats cool and I welcome their opinions too as long as they show respect in here as if it was my house they stepped into.

Then you got ******s like that Frank Moga guy and Colts/Dolts who belong with thier own - not to mention worthless garbage posters like Aqua who continue to write things no one really cares to read and if we do read it by chance for a few laughs, we insult the stuff anyway cause its all crap.

Guys in here like Ryanthecoltsfan and Boltsfan are decent fans from other teams and thats cool and I welcome their opinions too as long as they show respect in here as if it was my house they stepped into.

Then you got ******s like that Frank Moga guy and Colts/Dolts who belong with thier own - not to mention worthless garbage posters like Aqua who continue to write things no one really cares to read and if we do read it by chance for a few laughs, we insult the stuff anyway cause its all crap.

Good to know...thanks for the heads-up!

It's gonna be a tough game. Any charger fan that says they're not worried is full of it.

But if you were give one of your guests in YOUR house a hard time, I hope you'd expect them to give it right back to you with as much respect or lack thereof that you show them. Am I correct?

Last edited:
my point is, NE looked very beatable last time we played them

once again...you played the jets, i'm glad you won, i hope the pats team is as pumped up over beating 'the jets' as it's fans are, that will help even out the home field advantage

i somehow think the pats players are smarter, but i do know last time we played in NE we beat them to death, and last time we faced moss we knocked him out of the lineup

And the jets beat you the year before in the playoffs.

No the pats wont have their way with SD like they did with the jets, But this time Brady is playing SD with some WRs.

Peyton has a ring and big legendary QB numbers
Brady has 3 rings and has all great QB qualities you look for in a leader

That means I think BOTH Peyton and Brady are as close as you can come to being tied for best in this decade and possibly ever in history as a top 5 rated QB of all time - I don't think either is better than the other - and that includes the extra rings Tom has.

What some people fail to realize is that Brady has one thing that Peyton never had and what may be a big part of why Brady has 3 rings and Peyton just one - and that is the advantage of having Bill Belichick as your coach - Dungy cannot tie BBs apron strings - PERIOD!

Nice post.:)

we think of NE as the most annoying fans as well, good to see we're all the same

Fine, if you feel that way...but the Patriots have actually won something. What have the Chargers ever won?

And don't think the Chargers will be more pumped up for revenge than the Pats. All the Chargers players and fans crying has pissed us off all year. You went on & on about the dancing in the field and our players have said nothing about all the Chargers players shooting their mouths off before the game.

I absolutely guarantee that that new Merriman commercial is locker room material for the Pats. Because you know Merriman specifically asked that it feature him sacking a Pats QB. Of course, he didn't manage to do that in a real game last year, LOL.

Okay, let's get some facts here straight for the Chargers fans:

1) Chargers fans suck. They couldn't even fill their stadium on opening day. There were as many Bears fans as Chargers fans.

2) A team from the NFC gave them a tight game -- at home! -- yesterday. The NFC sucks. For an example of how an elite AFC team ought to be able to handle a top NFC team, see Colts vs. Saints.

3) The Patriots beat theChargers last year in San Diego.

4) Next Sunday'sgame will be played in New England.

5) The Jets managed to beat New England last year. San Diego did not. The Pats obliterated the Jets yeterday. On the Jets home field, no less. And the Jets are a playoff-caliber AFC team.

6) The Bears beat up the Chargers (and vice versa) in a tough, physical game. The Chargers now need to fly cross country to play the Pats at night.

7) Is this the year that Tomlinson loses a step?

Sunday is going to be fun.

5) And the Jets are a playoff-caliber AFC team.

hmmm i dont know about this one. I didnt think they had any chance to make the playoffs this year.

hmmm i dont know about this one. I didnt think they had any chance to make the playoffs this year.

Well, they were there last year...briefly.

1) Chargers fans suck. They couldn't even fill their stadium on opening day. There were as many Bears fans as Chargers fans.

2) A team from the NFC gave them a tight game -- at home! -- yesterday. The NFC sucks. For an example of how an elite AFC team ought to be able to handle a top NFC team, see Colts vs. Saints.

3) The Patriots beat theChargers last year in San Diego.

4) Next Sunday'sgame will be played in New England.

5) The Jets managed to beat New England last year. San Diego did not. The Pats obliterated the Jets yeterday. On the Jets home field, no less. And the Jets are a playoff-caliber AFC team.

6) The Bears beat up the Chargers (and vice versa) in a tough, physical game. The Chargers now need to fly cross country to play the Pats at night.

7) Is this the year that Tomlinson loses a step?

Sheesh, nothing like being a homer, huh? I suggest you open your eyes and see things rationally.

1) about 1/4 of the fans in sunny SD were rooting for chicago on sunday. can you blame them for wanting to travel to SD to see a road game? if you were taking a trip to a road game SD would be the obvious choice. other road games for the bears this year: detroit, green bay, philly, oakland, seattle, washington DC, minnesota... nice, warm, clean san diego wins hands down... and the fact that the bears were up against the AFC's best was icing on the cake for most.

2) the NFC does suck, i concur.. but to think that chicago sucks is by far an understatement. the colts and saints went into halftime tied at ten. it wasn't until the 2nd half that they broke away. the chargers beat the bears 14-3, yet it could have easily have been 31-3 if a few breaks didn't go chicago's way. the bears blocked a FG (3pts), stole a fumble on their goalline (10pts), and vincent jackson had a TD pass hit him in the chest (17pts). if you think that the chargers didn't dominate that game you're sadly mistaken.

3) hooray! your first "fact". albeit the patriots weren't necessarily responsible for that victory; moreso the chargers were responsible for handing that giving that game away (literally).

4) fact #2! you're on a roll!

5) close, but no cigar. the jets are not a playoff caliber team this year.

6) the chargers vs. bears game was very physical. chargers had one injury (sproles' concussion) whereas the bears lost mike brown and a starting DT.

7) no.

any other questions?

my point is, NE looked very beatable last time we played them

once again...you played the jets, i'm glad you won, i hope the pats team is as pumped up over beating 'the jets' as it's fans are, that will help even out the home field advantage

i somehow think the pats players are smarter, but i do know last time we played in NE we beat them to death, and last time we faced moss we knocked him out of the lineup
You make the Jets sound like Bills. In fact, given their respective competition, the Jets were probably as good as if not better than the Bears last year. And we beat the Jets team in their house whereas the Chargers struggled with the Bears at home.

And it's hardly reasonable to go back to two seasons ago when the Pats were staggered with injuries and ignore the playoff game which occurred late last year when it counted most.

I absolutely guarantee that that new Merriman commercial is locker room material for the Pats. Because you know Merriman specifically asked that it feature him sacking a Pats QB. Of course, he didn't manage to do that in a real game last year, LOL.

LOL! :blahblah:

Yeah I'm sure Merriman can just tell corporations how they are going to shoot their comercial. I'm sure he was ACTUALLY the creative director. What a load of BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe