PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If San Diego plays next week like they did today they are in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you 12 years old? And, did you get permission to use Mommy's computer?

Tell me when, ever fans from another team are in Foxboro or Fenway park and drown out the home team fans? When? Never.

"It makes us stonger because we deal with homers like you". What point are you trying to make there. Really, can you break it down?

One more thing. I am curious...why are you on a Patriot board rather than a Charger board?[/QUOTE]

Actually, I'm on both...thanks for your concern. I just like to see how over-confident NE fans get before the game. Y'all never disappoint me.

Are you 12 years old? And, did you get permission to use Mommy's computer?

Tell me when, ever fans from another team are in Foxboro or Fenway park and drown out the home team fans? When? Never.

"It makes us stonger because we deal with homers like you". What point are you trying to make there. Really, can you break it down?

One more thing. I am curious...why are you on a Patriot board rather than a Charger board?[/QUOTE]

Actually, I'm on both...thanks for your concern. I just like to see how over-confident NE fans get before the game. Y'all never disappoint me.

Right...Charger fans were not already packed for the Super Bowl last year, huh? By the way, if the Chargers somehow beat us...there is no way in hell that we will feel the same pain in the stomach that I am sure you felt after we came into your house and cancelled your Super Bowl trip. Obviously, many of you are not over that bitter loss, are you?

Right...Charger fans were not already packed for the Super Bowl last year, huh? By the way, if the Chargers somehow beat us...there is no way in hell that we will feel the same pain in the stomach that I am sure you felt after we came into your house and cancelled your Super Bowl trip. Obviously, many of you are not over that bitter loss, are you?

It was a biter loss. The same would be true for you if the shoe was on the other foot...right? This is one thing Ive never understood about NE fans since last year. When were we packed for the Super Bowl last year? Did we have high hopes?...sure. If any fan expected a Super Bowl trip and/or win last year, he was moronic. Most SD fans did NOT think that way. And please dont bring up the issue of the city planning a parade. The city had to make those plans well in advance IF it happened. That has nothing to do with the fans and certainly not the team. Is there a lot of media hype about SD going?....sure. But there sure is a lot more about the Patriots. You should know that all media hype is total BS. And please, dont allow a few homer fans make you believe all SD fans expect to go to the Super Bowl. We're hoping and praying....because we're due for a championship in this town. Just like the Sox were.

haha, this guy cracks me up! he takes on a condescending tone right from the begining for no legitimate reason. arrogant and ignorant.. fits right into the east coast stereotype. cblesz - i think you need to get up out of your mom's basement.. by the tone of your posts it's apparent you haven't interacted with people before.. and world of warcraft doesn't count.

haha, this guy cracks me up! he takes on a condescending tone right from the begining for no legitimate reason. arrogant and ignorant.. fits right into the east coast stereotype. cblesz - i think you need to get up out of your mom's basement.. by the tone of your posts it's apparent you haven't interacted with people before.. and world of warcraft doesn't count.

Um, this is a Patriot board. If I choose to be condescending to Charger fans coming here being trolls...well, that is what I will do. "By the tone of my posts"...dude, really get the hell out of here.

UglyPatriots - still hurting from that loss last year?

Ohhhh yeah please tell me how you dominated the Chargers last year. Please...

Ok, let me spell it out for you. The Chargers BLOW an eight point lead in the waning minutes of a playoff game by making ignorant football plays and lose the game. Did I mention it was the PLAYOFFS. You would think, anyone with common sense, would not come back to that oppositions forum and talk trash about the last years team. But then again, thats just me (and most likely most football fans).

Um, this is a Patriot board. If I choose to be condescending to Charger fans coming here being trolls...well, that is what I will do. "By the tone of my posts"...dude, really get the hell out of here.

UglyPatriots - still hurting from that loss last year?

nope, not hurting about the loss from last year at all. does that frustrate you? seems like it..

from what i've read it doesn't seem like the charger fans were "trolling" at all. you immediately turned to childish insults because your posts were based more on emotion than reason. how's that basement treating you?

Ok, let me spell it out for you. The Chargers BLOW an eight point lead in the waning minutes of a playoff game by making ignorant football plays and lose the game. Did I mention it was the PLAYOFFS. You would think, anyone with common sense, would not come back to that oppositions forum and talk trash about the last years team. But then again, thats just me (and most likely most football fans).

i hate to break it to you, but that's not exactly "dominating". he asked you to explain how the patriots "dominated" the chargers... correct?

It's ironic that this happened to the Chargers and then next week the same thing happened to the Pats when they faced the Colts. ie. Each team had the game in hand and choked it away. Kind of poetic justice.

Lets see

Bernard Berrian looks like Jerry Rice today against the Chargers secondary
You get Randy Moss next week :eek:

Chargers secondary appears suspect in the early going

It doesn't really matter how good Berrian looked, or how bad the SD secondary did. Bottom line, they kept them out of the end zone.

It doesn't really matter how good Berrian looked, or how bad the SD secondary did. Bottom line, they kept them out of the end zone.

Berrian had 5 receptions for 83 yards and zero touchdowns. WOW!

It will be interesting to see LT's post game comments if the Pats hands the Chargers another crushing loss.This is a very huge game.I know that Brady & company will be ready.The Razor will be rockin & rollin next week.I can't wait.

Berrian had 5 receptions for 83 yards and zero touchdowns. WOW!

Are you mocking me? Because I was actually stating that it really did n't matter how good Berrian looked, that SD kept them out of the endzone...

Are you mocking me? Because I was actually stating that it really did n't matter how good Berrian looked, that SD kept them out of the endzone...

No I'm mocking the people who are saying that "he looked like Jerry Rice". He had a completely average game at best.

It's ironic that this happened to the Chargers and then next week the same thing happened to the Pats when they faced the Colts. ie. Each team had the game in hand and choked it away. Kind of poetic justice.

exactly... SO the question then becomes, would you say that the colts dominated the patriots during that game? ;)

It's funny to watch you Pats fans with your chests puffed out after CHEATING to beat a mediocre team like the Jets.

Oh well, I guess you can always hope that the Bolts throw themselves under the bus again, because that's what you'll need. Norv won't forget about LT and Turner in the second half of the game, though, so good luck guys!

It's funny to watch you Pats fans with your chests puffed out after CHEATING to beat a mediocre team like the Jets.

Oh well, I guess you can always hope that the Bolts throw themselves under the bus again, because that's what you'll need. Norv won't forget about LT and Turner in the second half of the game, though, so good luck guys!

Hey, another Chargers troll. Who'd ever have expected that?:rolleyes:

Waaaah. Seriously, SD fans are the most pathetic sports fans on Earth. Go grab your Latte and watch the sun set you friggin' Nancy.

No, it wasn't ironic. When the Patriots were up I knew it wasn't enough as Manning can make great plays, which he ended up making. On the other hand, when the Chargers were up against the Patriots, it was the Chargers who made idiotic plays. Big difference.

Waaaah. Seriously, SD fans are the most pathetic sports fans on Earth. Go grab your Latte and watch the sun set you friggin' Nancy.

New England sports fans are the most delusional fans on earth. Never have I seen such a self-important, hypocritical group of babies in my life.

How many years in row did the whole world have to hear about you babies being "disrespected" game after game?

Then you guys go on to defeat the mighty Jets (with their gimp-legged QB) and you're all feathers and chest thumping.

Really, I'm looking forward to this game. It'll be funny to watch the Chargers smash Randy Moss all over the field, yet again, while LT runs all over your aging, injured or suspended defense, again. Not to mention I suspect the amount of spying you'll attempt to pull off while you're under investigation for yet another offense will be a lot lower for the next few games.

It's cool though. Once you get embarrassed in your own place, again, you'll have a new "we've been disrespected" angle to play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft