PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If San Diego plays next week like they did today they are in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went on some "juvenile" (pot kettle black) personal attack because the only reason you're on this board is to troll. If maybe you brought up a well thought out point, I would have discussed it. Instead you bring up how "New Englanders are the most delusional fans in sports" or "How the Chargers are going to stomp over the Patriots"

Not even a chance...just saw the first Vegas spreads on the game...Pats are giving 8-1/2!!! HAH!:eek:

Last edited:
nope, not hurting about the loss from last year at all. does that frustrate you? seems like it..

from what i've read it doesn't seem like the charger fans were "trolling" at all. you immediately turned to childish insults because your posts were based more on emotion than reason. how's that basement treating you?

Actually, Chargers fans have as much right to post here as anyone else...And I think that's great!! Otherwise, who would we have to get us all riled up for da game?

Of course if you go on THEIR site and troll in the least bit, BAM, you're gone!

ROFLMAO you guys have nowhere near the talent of the Chargers. Why do we have to wait a whole week to play this game? You beat the JETS not the Bears or Colts or a super bowl participant/contender last week and you cheated to do it. We beat ourselves for the most part in a game we dominated. Go revisit the gameday thread to see how you patsises fans really felt most of the game. Bottom line is we will bring the heat and our A game this week on defense again. LT will shred you as usual and as long as we don't beat ourselves you guys surely won't win.

If you think the chargers have more talent than the Patriots, you know NOTHING about football my friend.

Coach - Patriots by far

QB - Patriots by far

Running back - Chargers by far

O-Line - Patriots

D-Line - Patriots

Linebackers - Patriots hands down

Tight end - chargers

Secondary - Even (only because Harrison is out)

Love to hear your comments.

Watching that game, it was apparent to me that this is not the well-tuned team that we saw last year. The O looked ... simply overmatched and the D just didnt impress me at all. The whole team looked out of sync and didnt seem to play with confidence.

I don't know what the problem is - the new coaching, the new schemes ..... or perhaps after that home playoff loss to us, they are the 2002 St Lois Rams. They never got over that loss to us, and haven't recovered to this day.

Well, we'll see what team shows up next week. We've already seen what the Pats can do.

R

If you think the chargers have more talent than the Patriots, you know NOTHING about football my friend.

Coach - Patriots by far

QB - Patriots by far

O-Line - Patriots

D-Line - Patriots

Tight end - chargers

I honetly think the O-lines are closer to even...and same with the LBs..

Coach - Patriots by far

QB - Patriots by far

O-Line - Patriots

D-Line - Patriots

Tight end - chargers

QB - Even
WR - Patriots
RB - Chargers
O-Line - Chargers
D-Line - Chargers
LB - Chargers
TE - Chargers
Secondary - Even
Special Teams - Chargers

Last edited:
QB - Even
WR - Patriots
RB - Chargers
O-Line - Chargers
D-Line - Chargers
LB - Chargers
TE - Chargers
Secondary - Even
Special Teams - Chargers

Are you kidding??? "QB - Even"

I agree with the rest of your post with the exception of O-line and d-line.

O-line, even
D-line, Pats by a little. By a lot if Seymour was playing.

Are you kidding??? "QB - Even"

I agree with the rest of your post with the exception of O-line and d-line.

O-line, even
D-line, Pats by a little. By a lot if Seymour was playing.

i was going to say the QB advantage goes to SD, but out of respect i put it at even. your o-line is great at pass protection, but they aren't run blockers. the SD o-line is a bulldozing force with the ability to pass block as well. maybe someone can grab the stats for sacks allowed last season for both teams (i'm not going to look them up).

i think the d-line advantage has to clearly be in favor of the chargers. jamal williams is the best NT in the game, absolutely immovable. i would be willing to say he's the most important person on the SD defense. olshansky was hurt last season, and he's at full strength now.. and castillo had a ton of sacks even though he missed a bunch of games due to injury as well.

i was going to say the QB advantage goes to SD, but out of respect i put it at even.
Either way, you're wrong.

Brady is in the top 5 QBs in the history of the game. Rivers is not anywhere close to that.

Ugly, jeez man don't be a moron. OL's and DL's can certainly be argued, but there is no comparison on QB's. It really does away with any credibility you have when you make that statement.

Either way, you're wrong.

Brady is in the top 5 QBs in the history of the game. Rivers is not anywhere close to that.

rivers played for 1 year and he has a record of 15-2 as a starter. seems pretty good to me. brady has proven he's a great QB, but it's not like he outperformed rivers last year.

Peyton Manning IND QB 362-557 65.0% 4397 YDS 31 TD 9 INT 14 Sacks 101.0 Rating

Philip Rivers SD QB 284-460 61.7% 3388 YDS 22 TD 9 INT 27 Sacks 92.0 Rating

Tom Brady NE QB 319-516 61.8% 3529 YDS 24 TD 12 INT 26 Sacks 87.9 Rating

I think that looks pretty even (rivers and brady).

i was going to say the QB advantage goes to SD, but out of respect i put it at even.
That has to be the most funniest thing I've ever heard on this site.

Last edited:

I'm a charger fan and no way I give the QB advantage to SD. Unless we're talking about Dan Fouts, but even then...

QB - even. This shows your stupidity. Moron, go back to your Charger site...really, you add nothing to the discussion.

you're on ignore, troll.

Ah ha ha ha...You are a complete idiot. YOU are on a Patriot board, ******. Go away. See, when a fan of another team comes here and talks out of his *****, simply to create trouble they are called a "troll".

An actual fan of the team on the board is not a troll. Understand? Or do we need to write it phonetically?

rivers played for 1 year and he has a record of 15-2 as a starter. seems pretty good to me. brady has proven he's a great QB, but it's not like he outperformed rivers last year.

Peyton Manning IND QB 362-557 65.0% 4397 YDS 31 TD 9 INT 14 Sacks 101.0 Rating

Philip Rivers SD QB 284-460 61.7% 3388 YDS 22 TD 9 INT 27 Sacks 92.0 Rating

Tom Brady NE QB 319-516 61.8% 3529 YDS 24 TD 12 INT 26 Sacks 87.9 Rating

I think that looks pretty even (rivers and brady).

I'm a charger fan and no way I give the QB advantage to SD. Unless we're talking about Dan Fouts, but even then...

QB - even. This shows your stupidity. Moron, go back to your Charger site...really, you add nothing to the discussion.

lots of comments, but none that focused on the statistics that were provided. rivers had a great year, that's why he was voted into the pro-bowl. what is so difficult to understand about that?

lots of comments, but none that focused on the statistics that were provided. rivers had a great year, that's why he was voted into the pro-bowl. what is so difficult to understand about that?

Oh wonderful, the Pro Bowl argument :rolleyes:

I guess a 12-2 playoff record, 3 rings, and 2 Super Bowl MVP nods don't compare to the pro bowl. My bad!

Last edited:
Oh wonderful, the Pro Bowl argument :rolleyes:

I guess a 12-2 playoff record, 3 rings, and 2 Super Bowl MVP nods don't compare to the pro bowl. My bad!

12-2 playoff record **
3 rings **
2 super bowl mvp nods **

* = may have cheated
* = games won with players using HGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back