PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Pioli Ends Up In KC Does Gonzalez End Up In NE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absurdly Metro

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Just a thought as I know he's wanted out of there for some time. Could he be included in a package that sees Cassel follow Pioli to KC? Seems to make sense. Thoughts?

wait, i thought anybody who thought Pioli wanted to leave or was going to leave was stupid? And especially to KC?

wait, you mean not everything revolves around the 495 corridor and Boston sports????

wait, i thought anybody who thought Pioli wanted to leave or was going to leave was stupid? And especially to KC?

wait, you mean not everything revolves around the 495 corridor and Boston sports????
Think peaceful thoughts... Breathe, in, out, in, out - stop that! :nono: Wrong piece!
violent-smiley-1493.gif

Manginius.

Isn't Gonzalez a UFA, or did he sign an extension this year?

why cant we get a good TE from the draft...?

sick of all the retreads coming to NE for 1-2 yrs then leaving us with holes to fill.

If Pioli ends up in KC, he is going to trade his still productive, but aging future HOF TE to whoever overpays to get him.

Does that sound like a move that will be made by the New England Patriots?

There was talk on this board of this happening at or before the trade deadline this season. Everyone cites Dave Thomas with the bonehead play of the year award at TE but few remember Watson's fumble in the Jets game w/o even being touched. It was a huge play that cost us points and would have probably avoided OT altogether. IMO, Gonzalez would look awfully good in a Pats uni for TFB's revenge tour through the NFL next year. Imagine Moss, Welker, and Gonzo out there together? Wow! The guy is definitely not done yet. Teamed with a QB like Brady... watch out. I think if Pioli ends up there we just might see it happen.

Gonzo and KC's #2 in this years draft for Matt Cassel anyone?

He said Gonzalez "wanted to leave there."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand