PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Idle thought....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm....

Not to rain on your parade or anything, Brother Ken...

But you didn't exactly unilaterally discover McCourty, you know. ;)

No that's true, but you can count the fans on one hand who predicted from before training camp, that he'd be the starting outside CB. The same for my prediction EARLY in the season, that McCourty (heath willing) is going to be mentioned in the same breath as Mike Hayes and Ty Law as all time Pats CBs before he's done here

No really, you go and count the others. I'm too busy...how did Labron put it, "feeling my greatness" ;)

Last edited:
Interesting. Now that the wind looks like its going to be a factor, does it help or hurt the Pats? My initial reaction is that anything that can make Sanchez more inaccurate is a good thing. Remember he's a 55% QB in good weather.

OTOH, the Pats are the "passing team" coming in. Wind is the great equalizer when you are playing passing teams. Hopefully Brady's experience will help him, and Sanchez's INEXPERIENCE will hurt him. You just have to love the elements

I DO NO think that the Jets can just run the ball down the Pats throat and win the game, any more than I think the Pats can do the same

Interesting. Now that the wind looks like its going to be a factor, does it help or hurt the Pats? My initial reaction is that anything that can make Sanchez more inaccurate is a good thing. Remember he's a 55% QB in good weather.

OTOH, the Pats are the "passing team" coming in. Wind is the great equalizer when you are playing passing teams. Hopefully Brady's experience will help him, and Sanchez's INEXPERIENCE will hurt him. You just have to love the elements

I DO NO think that the Jets can just run the ball down the Pats throat and win the game, any more than I think the Pats can do the same

All the more reason for the Pats to contain their running game but force Sanchez to throw from the pocket.

Here's wishing for our D to snare a few INTs tonight and earn us a solid W!!!

GO PATS!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back