Welcome to PatsFans.com

I was checking out the jest forum...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by KDPPatsfan85, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +194 / 7 / -30

#24 Jersey

2. serifyn

serifyn Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

This is the same Jets forum that was in FULL LOCKOUT MODE going into halftime.

i literally could not view their forums for my own sick sadistic pleasure, this displeased me greatly.

3. SONS_OF_BELICHICK

SONS_OF_BELICHICK Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

#93 Jersey

that link is so damn ...funny..... they have to blame someone ...

:singing:

4. USCPatriot

USCPatriot Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Some guy wrote "Mo Lewis should be enshrined in the Patriots HOF", it made me lul.

5. CC2009

CC2009 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

my friend, a jets fan said the same exact thing! hah

6. mtbykr

mtbykr PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

#37 Jersey

Pure entertainment.....what a great couple days around here!

7. mtbykr

mtbykr PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

#37 Jersey

More quality entertainment from Gang Green I got from another board:

8. ligermark

ligermark On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Of course, the retarded Jets fans are oblivious to the fact that Brady was a rapidly ascending player leading into the 2001 season and it was only a matter of time before he took Bledsoe's job.

9. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,540 / 25 / -35

"oblivious to facts" is a genetic marker for all Jet fans

10. NovaScotiaPatsFan

NovaScotiaPatsFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#50 Jersey

Yeah, considering this play got called back to the original spot...

Only the ******* Pats have the ball popped out on a kickoff and GAIN 10 yards.

11. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,540 / 25 / -35

here is THE perfect "oblivious to reality" post by a Jets nitwit...

jetspodcast
    Rookie

you know what's funny?

i just got into an argument with a boston reality star on facebook and he really really got mad when i said 18-1

when you get bloodied and beat down like Mike Spinks in a Tyson fight just spew a magical "18-1! Nonny nonny nu nu" and you "weeeeee-un!!!

12. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0

Soooo, I was not the only one that did this, or tried. :cool:

13. 12plus81=6

12plus81=6 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

14. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,002 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

This gangreen Jest fan gets it right ...

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  15. danam404

danam404 Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hahaha ohhh what a great day today is....

After lying awake in bed until 1:30am and then waking up at 5am (unable to fall back asleep), I’ve had plenty of time to contemplate last night’s Hindenburg remake. The fact that the Jets lost to the Patriots doesn’t bother me so much....depsite hoping for a victory, in my heart-of-hearts, I believed the Pats would win. What does bother me is that it had to happen with every football fan in America watching. This game was hyped as the 2 best teams in the NFL playing. What we got was one of the best teams in the NFL and another whom all of NFL-fandom is now declaring: “We are who we thought they were.” On these boards posters are constantly clamoring for respect. Well, the opportunity for respect was last night. If we lost the game in the 4th quarter, like the Ravens did 1 night earlier, we would be able to hang our heads high today. Instead, the team was exposed (whether you believe it or not....perception is reality) as a bunch of pretenders. And nobody is more devastated than this loyal and tortured fanbase.

Many here will poo-poo the notion that it is Same-Old-Jets. Some of these posters are living in denial, some are too young to have lived the horror, and other incorrectly equate SOJ to the Kotite years. Same-Old-Jets is a team that raises expectations as high as possible only to crush them in the most horrific of ways. Same-Old-Jets is the Fake Spike. Same-Old Jets is a roughing the passer penalty leading to a double-OT playoff loss. Same-Old-Jets is blowing a 10-0 lead in the AFC Championship Game. Same-Old-Jets is Doug Brien. And Same-Old-Jets is going into the most hyped regular season game in 20 years and limping out an absolute embarrassment.

The problem for Jets fans is that we are like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football. We know Lucy will pull it away, but dumb-asses that we are, we try and try again. I can pretty much write the script for the rest of this season. We will beat Miami. I believe we will beat the Steelers (it wouldn’t be nearly as SOJ-ish without this). And then the hype will begin to grow. NE will stumble in one of their games and we will have a chance to retake the division. And that’s when it will happen again. We will lost some stupid way to Chicago or worse yet....to Buffalo at home in week 17. SOJ’s once again. But we’ll win a playoff game or two and then have to go back to NE (I can just see the redemption headlines). But like always, a crushing defeat will be waiting for us.

Even though I know how this will end....once again we’ll all play Charlie Brown and will try to kick that football, believing that this will be the time things are different. We are Jets fans....it is what we do. At least misery loves company.

DBJ

16. Pewsterbaby

Pewsterbaby Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I went over there 1st thing this morning and I saw the most ignorant statement ever. Some Jets fan was saying that Roger freaking "I'm Affiliated With The Jets" Goddell (sp?) is in bed with The Patriots organization.

Look, I live in Brooklyn and know the score down here. Jets fans are those blue collar jagoffs with mustaches and sh*t. They're the ones with inferior genetics. The ones who don't look very good, sound very well-bred, and are content to live a few rungs removed from the bottom of society.
    Here in NYC, the winners are Giants fans. The educated classy ones... all Giants fans.

And I can't freaking WAIT until Joe Beningo comes on The Fan in an hour and a quarter. He's another one. Some talking mustache who says "bro" every other word.
    God, I wanted to stand outside WFAN's building in West Soho this morning just to stick it to that freaking glorified caveman!
    I woulda worn a fake mustache and sprinkled my speech with a lotta "bro"'s. My God, it's GOON TOWN down here. You can spot a Jets fan a mile away. ima put on my Tom Brady jersey and go search 'em out like radar today.

17. godef

godef In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Were you quoting someone, or did you lose a bet? :)

18. 5 Rings for Brady!!

5 Rings for Brady!! In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The Jets are who I thought they were.

I have never seen such an overhyped fairy tale as these last two years with the Jets.

I predict with 100% certainty that in five years the name Sanchez will have no more ring to it than the name 'Pennington'. In fact, Broadway Chad was a far better QB, IMO.

19. danam404

danam404 Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hahaha it was from gang green, I forgot to do quotes

20. Haley

Haley In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +556 / 8 / -1

No Jersey Selected

lol here are a few more for you (from JI).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.