PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I think Tom is lying

Status
Not open for further replies.
To quote whoever said it before, just for the opportunity to ask another Jet "Who's your daddy?"

To quote whoever said it before, just for the opportunity to ask another Jet "Who's your daddy?"

=====================================

At first I was like. :mad:

Then I was like. :(

Now I am like. :bricks:

Tom is diplomatic and polite. Jet gave us a lot of problems and headache last year.

Tom is diplomatic and polite. Jet gave us a lot of problems and headache last year.

Agreed.

I don't think people realize how closely the Jets came to beating us at home. Sometimes I feel like the only reason they won that game was because Mangini coached his team right out of the game with the ******ed QB ****. Our defense and STs did the brunt of the work that day.

That is true. He is fond of Manhattan and the Bronx bombers. However, his utter disgust for that waste dump of a state known as New Jersey is equally well known. One layover in Newark is enough to hate the New JERSEY Jets.

I disagree, i grew up and went to High School in Morris County, New Jersey. Beautiful area just really expensive to live in.

This is the problem with the "silly season" between Draft Day and regular Training Camp. We start to parse everything every player, coach, manager or cheerleader says and then we start to worry about it.

Personally, I just thought that Tommy was dishing a little BS in the general direction of the media and the Jests, ready to get a laugh out of how people would react.

But now, the poster who reminds us that TB loves the Apple and his Apple-icious GF reminds me that Golden Boy is only signed through 2010 and doesn't owe the Pats a thing--he's already a Round One HOFer, he's worked and is working for a lot less money than he deserves, he took his team to the AFCG in 06/07 without even a B+ receiver and then watched his O-line go all wobbly on him and turn him into Target Practice for Osi and co. in the next season's SB.

Pretty soon, someone's gonna suggest that he's hinting he'd be happy to solve the Jests Chad/Kellen problems in a couple of years. Any doubt in anybody's mind that the Jests would open the vaults for him? That he'd make more endorsement money than God in NYC? Sure, he'd have to hold his nose and make the commute to the Deadowlands during the season, but Giselle would be waiting at home and his limo would be comfy (heck, he could afford to buy a primo pad downtown just a few minutes from the Downtown Heliport and chopper over and back in 15 minutes).

When does Training Camp start so we can forget about this nonsense...

I think I can safely say that I speak for many on this board when I say that what you just described would be our absolute worst nightmare. Our Tom employed by the R-a-t-s?? AAAHHH...

I think I can safely say that I speak for many on this board when I say that what you just described would be our absolute worst nightmare. Our Tom employed by the R-a-t-s?? AAAHHH...

My worst nightmare involves terrorists and a nuclear bomb. Nothing football related makes the top 10.

My worst nightmare involves terrorists and a nuclear bomb. Nothing football related makes the top 10.

My worst fear is coming up from scuba diving in the middle of the Pacific with not a boat in sight.

Why not continue down this depressing path? What is your top 10?

It's not like the rest of us come here to take are minds of the harsh realities of the world around us so please, beat us down with your fears of the unknown and rightfully take away our fantasy escape of sportrs entertainment.

Why not continue down this depressing path? What is your top 10?

It's not like the rest of us come here to take are minds of the harsh realities of the world around us so please, beat us down with your fears of the unknown and rightfully take away our fantasy escape of sportrs entertainment.

My turn! My turn! My greatest fear is I'm with a 20 year old hottie who's ready, willing and able and then... Oops...this is a family site...How about dem Celtics...

My turn! My turn! My greatest fear is I'm with a 20 year old hottie who's ready, willing and able and then... Oops...this is a family site...How about dem Celtics...

That would probably have to be your greatest dream. You've been a PatsFanSince74? Well, unless you're in Pierce Brosnan shape or are loaded, I can't imagine that you would be pulling down 20 year old hotties at all. ;)

That would probably have to be your greatest dream. You've been a PatsFanSince74? Well, unless you're in Pierce Brosnan shape or are loaded, I can't imagine that you would be pulling down 20 year old hotties at all. ;)

You're no fun. Just wait until you're old enough to have the 20 year old hotties you've "known" fading into the mists of time...don't expect no sympathy from me then :singing:

My worst fear is coming up from scuba diving in the middle of the Pacific with not a boat in sight.

Nope. There is a boat and it's manned by Arlen Specter, Peter King and Tomass. Now there's a choice. The sharks or the S#!theads. I think I'd take the sharks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News