PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I Love Rodney!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to vote on anyone returning, it would be Rodney. His hard work and dedication is second to none. He looked so relaxed and confident on NEST last night. How can anyone doubt him?

At the end they added he would try running on the treadmill today.

well

PATSNUTme said:
What I got out of it was that he will be back. And, as he says, if he's 85-90% of what he was, you don't want to be catching a ball in the middle of the field.

I'm still pissed that goober John Clayton had Rodney on his cut list.

Clayton is just hard to watch! Besides, he's wrong 99% of the time anyway!

PatsChick87 said:
Maybe you should re-read the part of my post that you've deleted in your response. Clearly we're talking about more than Rodney's return.

I'm not going to turn this into a big argument. You said he Nut deserves kudos for saying he would be back like Rodney is 100% already. That's all. What was said before that was irrelevent to my post that's why I left it out.

mtbykr said:
Clayton is just hard to watch! Besides, he's wrong 99% of the time anyway!

I love watching him and Salisbury go back and forth. It always looks like the high school bully screaming at the nerdy little kid. Clayton can never seem to get a word in on the arguments.

This thread started off about Rodney. Instead it turned into a bit of a pissing contest for which I'm part responsible.

Lets get this back to focusing on Rodney. What a great player he's been for the Patriots. And, after that interview last night, can anyone doubt what a focused and grounded person he is. If anyone can make it back from that injury, it's him. He'll work harder than anyone else to make it happen.

That is why I have been convinced from day one that he will return next year. I would not be a bit surprised to see him in the starting lineup on game #1.

PATSNUTme said:
:rocker:

OMG, how will BB ever be able to get through another day if you change your name.

Don't mess with the genius.

Somehow I think he would find a way to fill the void....;)

Bill's Girl said:
Somehow I think he would find a way to fill the void....;)

Oh really? Well, when you go to New Haven, introduce yourself as Rodney's Girl and see how devastated he is.

huskeralk said:
I'm not going to turn this into a big argument. You said he Nut deserves kudos for saying he would be back like Rodney is 100% already. That's all. What was said before that was irrelevent to my post that's why I left it out.

I said Nut deserved kudos....why don't you go back to Jets Insider with the other illiterates.

PATSNUTme said:
Oh really? Well, when you go to New Haven, introduce yourself as Rodney's Girl and see how devastated he is.

HAHA!! BB and RH were both at the Celtics game on Wednesday night. It is a good thing this conversation wasn't going on that night or there could have been a fist fight!:D

When Rodney got hurt I hoped that he could make it back and it is nice to see how hard he is working to make that happen!! He could have just thrown in the towel and moved on to the next part of his life! That was my original point with this thread!

Bill's Girl said:
I said Nut deserved kudos....why don't you go back to Jets Insider with the other illiterates.

He can't go back to Jestinsider. He said that he got banned from that site.

Think about it. How bad do you have to be to be banned from Jestinsider?:eek:

And, I've never said that Rodney would be back at 100%. I have said that he would be back and 85% of Rodney is better than 100% of most.

PATSNUTme said:

And, I've never said that Rodney would be back at 100%. I have said that he would be back and 85% of Rodney is better than 100% of most.

I don't think any of us expects him to be back at 100% right away, but on the other hand I am not going to be the one that bets against him!! When ****erson was kidding about Rodney being slow I though RH was either going get up and race him in the studio or smash him in the mouth.....

Bill's Girl said:

Now play nice. Don't you know how to handle yourself when someone disagrees?

PATSNUTme said:

Yeah, that's me. You don't like me so that means everyone must hate me. You don't even know why I was banned and you also don't know that I was actually trying to do so.

huskeralk said:
Now play nice. Don't you know how to handle yourself when someone disagrees?

Reminds you of JI, huh? :)
You kept arguing with 87, when I was the offender! ;)

I saw the interview. He is such an impressive man, I am so proud he is a New England Patriot. I hope he can come back and play, but even if he doesn't, he will always be one of may favorite Patriots ever.

Great interview, great man, great football player.

huskeralk said:
Yeah, that's me. You don't like me so that means everyone must hate me. You don't even know why I was banned and you also don't know that I was actually trying to do so.

Your're right, I don't know why you were banned at JI. And, I don't really care. All I know is what I see what is posted over there by people who are not banned and it does get pretty bad sometimes. I takes a lot more to get banned on JI then it does here.

You're right again, I don't like your negitive, always down on Patriots, posts here. You're wrong about my not liking you. I don't know you. I only see what you post here. I only speak for myself. I don't know if other people like or don't like your post here.

But, there are some people who don't like what I post here sometimes and I'm not going to whine about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back