PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I just chased down Mike Wilbon in a mall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrific post and comments, LOL for sure............... On TV wilbon struck me as being kinda short and pudgy, anyway he got a rise out of me when he started in on that 'Taking Brady Out' routine like he was some kind of veteran ex-footballer, in the end we have to remember that this is what all those talking heads are about - stirring things up, creating controversy, hyping the flavor of the day. I am in football heaven right now (as well as baseball and basketball) so I am totally immune to their garbage....... Give HB a tickle for me..........

Great to hear. This needs to be stickied.

Terrific post and comments, LOL for sure............... On TV wilbon struck me as being kinda short and pudgy, anyway he got a rise out of me when he started in on that 'Taking Brady Out' routine like he was some kind of veteran ex-footballer, in the end we have to remember that this is what all those talking heads are about - stirring things up, creating controversy, hyping the flavor of the day. I am in football heaven right now (as well as baseball and basketball) so I am totally immune to their garbage....... Give HB a tickle for me..........

It's so weird to see someone in real life as opposed to TV. He's is a big guy and definitely did not look pudgy at all. And he has seriously cool eyes....you can't tell at all on TV.

He also had somewhat of a hoarse voice....maybe from sparring with Tony.

Do they show PTI on weekends? I thought it was only weekdays.

Tell me that when you approached him , you started the conversation with "pardon the interruption".................:rocker:

That would have been even more classic.:p

Good story, I'll watch the show to see if you get mention!!

Otherwise, I'm so glad your not a Randall Gay/Logan Mankins fan. :)

Last edited:
Tell me that when you approached him , you started the conversation with "pardon the interruption".................:rocker:

That would have been even more classic.:p

NUT, that is the most awesome thing ever.

I'm sorry I didn't think of it.

So you pulled a Burton huh?

Curt! Curt! I Need you!

B-C... you just named our first son (if we end up with a boy).

Harrison... perfect. Not only does it honor Rodney, it's synonymous with one of best actors of our time. Han Solo and Indiana Jones !

Plus "Harry" is a decent nickname. Potter... Connick Jr... Chewbacca... they all rule !

Now to get the fiancee to go along with it !

Last edited:

Harrison... perfect. Not only does it honor Rodney, it's synonymous with one of best actors of our time. Han Solo and Indiana Jones !

Plus "Harry" is a decent nickname. Potter... Connick Jr... Chewbacca... they all rule !

Rex Harrison played Han Solo and Indiana Jones? He truly WAS a great actor. :)

My two year old pulled me away from PTI tonight. Did Wilbon mention your son's name?

Alas, no. I didn't think he'd really do it. I'll just keep watching though, just in case!

I do get tons of compliments on the name....from everyone, not just Patriot fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST