PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hope you enjoy watching the Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I hope you enjoy watching the Steelers.

Let them have em all. I love those 1pm games and i bet BB does as well.

Have you seen the Browns schedule? Think they make the playoffs?

1 Sun. Sep 7 Cowboys 4:15 p.m. ET NFL on FOX
2 Sun. Sep 14 Steelers 8:15 p.m. ET PRIME TIME
3 Sun. Sep 21 @ Ravens 4:15 p.m. ET
4 Sun. Sep 28 @ Bengals 1:00 p.m. ET
5 --- BYE WEEK ---
6 Mon. Oct 13 Giants 8:30 p.m. ET PRIME TIME
7 Sun. Oct 19 @ Redskins 4:15 p.m. ET
8 Sun. Oct 26 @ Jaguars 4:05 p.m. ET
9 Sun. Nov 2 Ravens 1:00 p.m. ET
10 Thur. Nov 6 Broncos 8:15 p.m. ET PRIME TIME
11 Mon. Nov 17 @ Bills 8:30 p.m. ET PRIME TIME
12 Sun. Nov 23 Texans 1:00 p.m. ET
13 Sun. Nov 30 Colts 1:00 p.m. ET
14 Sun. Dec 7 @ Titans 1:00 p.m. ET
15 Mon. Dec 15 @ Eagles 8:30 p.m. ET PRIME TIME
16 Sun. Dec 21 Bengals 1:00 p.m. ET
17 Sun. Dec 28 @ Steelers 1:00 p.m. ET

Are the Steelers the new Patriots? You wil notice that they have a ton of prime time games.

Week Date Game Time (EST) Tickets Network Channel HD Channel Home Away Westwood One

13 Nov 30 PIT @ NE 4:15 PM Tickets CBS

What's the maximum number of prime time games 5 or 6?? They are already at 5 and if it's 5 then the Pats-Pitt game won't get flexed into prime time...
That's the Sunday after Thanksgiving and it's a 4:00 start...Should be fun getting out of Gillette that day........

i live in texas. youre better off watching the titans, trust me. i get the texans and whoever theyre playing EVERY WEEK. you only have to deal with the texans twice a year

Wasn't it great missing the Pats-Colts game last season, the deepest into a season in NFL history two undefeated teams had played, to watch the Texans play the Raiders?

Good for them. Better them than us, IMO. I'm happy with the old 1pm on Sunday game. :)

Totally true. I could never sleep after those late games cause I was so wired/giddy. I would lay in bed and giggle thinking about Brady's TD passes.

I don't care whether the rest of the country watches the Pats in "Prime Time." Worrying about that is for teams and fans that are so insecure they feel they need the recognition and validation. We don't. We've been to five of seven AFCG's and have gone to four of seven SB's and have won three of them. I'd rather that all of the Pats games were at 1PM on Sunday afternoon. It's what he'd prefer and it's better for the players, according to BB, the one guy whose opinion counts on stuff like this.

What did it get us by being ESPN's and the Networks' poster boys for those years? Nada. Nothing but lies and garbage throughout Spygate. I'd rather that our guys go out there, kick butt, be home in time for dinner, read stories to their kids, go to bed early and tell everyone else to take a hike. The only nationally televised game I care about is going to be played in Tampa Bay at around 6PM on February 1st.

The TV schedule is murder because the schedule is murder. However, the Steelers are a good TV draw and when you play the NFC East/ Indy/SD it's going to be televised.

Naturally, the top rated Steelers broadcast will be against the Patriots.

Yep...excellent call. The NFC East is probably the highest ratings grabbing division in the league (national ratings), and probably by a decent margin.

The Steelers have a tough schedule with many high profile teams. I'm not surprised.

I am surprised that the Browns have so many prime time games. I have a feeling they're like the 2006 Jets; a playoff contender that took advantage of a weak schedule. I don't see them doing any better this year. They are free to prove me wrong however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft