PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I Don't Want Moss!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're getting an aging, oft-injured, skills in decline malcontent and paying big bucks for him. if brady yells at him "pay attention to the coaches!!" he'll likely get a mock drop of his drawes and mooning from randy. moss had great skills 10 years ago he doesn't anymore. the only constant is his bad attitude and lack of work ethic.

:eek:

Are you kidding? This guy is the consumate professional.

DATELines%20Randy%20Moss.jpg

Didn't he only just turn 30?

He is at his peak right now.....I don't think you could call him oft injured....and his skills are hardly waning in the least.....there is a story floating out there that has BB watching Moss run a tremendously quick 40 (maybe as part of his physical?)

I have no worries about what this guy will PHYSICALLY bring to the Pats.....my only questions are concerned with whether he has finally matured to get his mental side in check....I believe he has....and will be HUGE for New England.....GO PATS!!!!!

Brady will turn 30 in August believe it or not.

Hopefully Randy doesn't get stomped on by Brandon Bust Meriweather when he trips over himself trying to make a cut.

So go cheer for a new team.

We're getting an aging, oft-injured, skills in decline malcontent and paying big bucks for him. if brady yells at him "pay attention to the coaches!!" he'll likely get a mock drop of his drawes and mooning from randy. moss had great skills 10 years ago he doesn't anymore. the only constant is his bad attitude and lack of work ethic.

well, I'll give you props for at least being consistent.

A few months ago when Randy Moss's name was brought up there were many that would not touch him with a ten foot pole. For some people the reason was because of trade cost (possible 1st rounder) and salary cost (almost $10 mil this year), but I can see why those guys have changed (4th round and only a 3 mil salary).

There were many though that didn't like him because they were completely against the Pats bringing in a 'bad reputation' player such as Moss. It is these people that may have shockingly changed their tune as I don't see many naysayers to this trade such as yourself.

While I understand your conerns, I think this is a great deal.

Think about it, essentially we traded our 2007 first round pick for Randy Moss and a 2008 first round pick

So go root for another team then.

Well BB & SP obviously wanted him because we've now got him, so they don't particularly give a damn about your "high" standards.

All they care about is putting the best possible team on the field with the strongest chance of being competitive enough to win. They appear to be progressing quite well in that effort this offseason with or without your approval. They definitely have my approval with what they've accomplished so far and I'm looking forward to the season with great anticipation.

Great thread. Pretty funny. Someone should save all of today's panic threads and doom-and-gloom posts to re-visit later .... On second thought, seeng them once was once too often.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but last season ended in us LOSING. All the "I told you so" crap doesn't work when we finish the same as the Jets.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but last season ended in us LOSING. All the "I told you so" crap doesn't work when we finish the same as the Jets.

Personally, I do not buy into the "every team that does not win the Super Bowl had an unsuccessful season" attitude. Pats may have not met their exceedingly high expectations, but to say they finished the same as the Jets... I don't get it.

Last edited:

get some sleep

Unlike the rest of you geniuses, I didn't foresee Randy being so good this year. In fact, I shared some of the OP's original concerns. Oh well, I guess I'm not perfect. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes