PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I deleted the ___ is available threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully to put this all to bed, I opened all those "available" threads to protest the rampant spate of WR threads that have proliferated the site lately. There's a new one today. :eek: Once the threads had been open, the last of which explained the purpose (in case someone didn't get it); Miguel did the right thing and took them down.

This thread was the best thing to come from my failed effort at sarcasm. Clearly WR talk is here to stay. :rolleyes: Maybe an entire board can be created where it would be all WR talk all the time. Eh, Ian? ;) But if all my efforts only led to the creation of "availabilitygate" it was worth it. I truly enjoyed the creativity and humor it spawned, even if some of it was at my expense. ;)

For those of you who "got it", thanks for some funny reads. For those of you who didn't, don't blame Miguel, he was just a pawn in my devious ploy to rid this site of superfluous FA WR threads.

There is still a lot to be done this off season, but a long time to get there. Many servers will have die to enable us to talk about all of it. :D

Number One method to croak a website -

Discourage members from posting because their threads are "silly."

What is the big deal to skip over some threads if you're not interested?

Personally, Patsfans is one of the first places I check to see who/what/if/how the Pats are interested in a certain player. I know enthusiastic posters will have the latest info here or at least give me an idea what and where to check it out.

Mocking members for posting too many threads about potential new players for the Pats smacks of elitism. And if what you're after is a handful of really 'bright' and well informed discreet members arguing back and forth over the benefit of 30 year old center who has 78% of successful pulling blocks versus a 31 year old center who manages 81% then count me out, permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back