PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I am surprised no one caught this Borges Gem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I surprised no one caught this Borges Gem

People say things when they are angry that they wouldn't normally say. I don't think you fully understand the level of anger among patriots fans.

Yeah, why would I understand it? I've only been watching the Pats for close to thirty years, and been on this board, either lurking or posting, for six or seven.

But Borges is just "angry." Oooookay.

You lost me on that one. Being in the majority doesn't make a view right or wrong. I am and have been critical of the trade, but I wouldn't think my opinion any less credible if I were in the minority. I suggest you rethink that approach.

I was simply pointing out that people on here seem to think they are so much smarter than everyone else. If you read the posts you'll see a lot of arrogance in their words. They look down on people with opposing opinions and constantly berate them. Just look at the ones directed toward myself and a couple other people in the threads. We dared to challenge the wisdom of Bill and Kraft in this situation and we were flamed because of it.

Its gotten to the point that Teenuh is nothing more than a Troll. Who knows she might have been one from the start. It wouldn't be the first time i've seen a troll join the forum and pretend to be a fan. Go back and read what she has to say over the last week especially the Bob Kraft thread.

Last edited:

Yeah, why would I understand it? I've only been watching the Pats for close to thirty years, and been on this board, either lurking or posting, for six or seven.

But Borges is just "angry." Oooookay.

No if you truly understood, you wouldn't be wondering why people are saying the things they are saying.

I already said that was excessive. But I agree with his assessment of the trade.

This thread is about the "Gem" from Borges, saying BB would be a gym teacher without the Patriots. Borges is not an emotional fan. Regardless if he has any points about the trade, this thread is not about them. It's about his continued hatred of Bill Belichick and his ridiculously foolish and childish attacks of the man at every chance he gets.

I was simply pointing out that people on here seem to think they are so much smarter than everyone else. If you read the posts you'll see a lot of arrogance in their words. They look down on people with opposing opinions and constantly berate them. Just look at the ones directed toward myself and a couple other people in the threads. We dared to challenge the wisdom of Bill and Kraft in this situation and we were flamed because of it.

I think you're mighty confused. Nothing in this thread is related to agreeing/disagreeing with the trade, except for your posts. The issue is Borges' obvious agenda and complete lack of professionalism. You're being taken to task, and rightfully so, for making an issue where there isn't one.

People say things when they are angry that they wouldn't normally say. I don't think you fully understand the level of anger among patriots fans.

Actually, judging by this forum, anyway, the level of anger is less than I had expected.

Its gotten to the point that Teenuh is nothing more than a Troll. Who knows she might have been one from the start.

I'm just giving people a taste of their own crap. ;) But its fully to see you attempt to dismiss my opinions in the same manner as you did with the person who wrote the article. If I'm not mistaken I seem to recall you saying something about people doing that in the political forum. Perhaps your hypocrisy is showing, Reflex.

No if you truly understood, you wouldn't be wondering why people are saying the things they are saying.

The only thing I'm wondering about right now is your BAC.

No Troll its YOU that keep pointing out how smart YOU are. Talk about an over inflated ego.

Last edited:

I'm just giving people a taste of their own crap. ;) But its fully to see you attempt to dismiss my opinions in the same manner as you did with the person who wrote the article. If I'm not mistaken I seem to recall you saying something about people doing that in the political forum. Perhaps your hypocrisy is showing, Reflex.

Making friends.

Good work...

Its gotten to the point that Teenuh is nothing more than a Troll. Who knows she might have been one from the start. It wouldn't be the first time i've seen a troll join the forum and pretend to be a fan. Go back and read what she has to say over the last week especially the Bob Kraft thread.

I don't think she's a troll.

I just don't think her driveway quite reaches the road, if you know what I mean.

Actually, judging by this forum, anyway, the level of anger is less than I had expected.

This forum full of homers and Moss haters doesn't show reality. Go look at all of the polls regarding the trade. Go ask people on the street. You'll get a different impression really fast.

This forum full of homers and Moss haters doesn't show reality. Go look at all of the polls regarding the trade. Go ask people on the street. You'll get a different impression really fast.

So some non-scientific Internet polls are what we should be putting our stock in?

Good to know.

Making friends.

Good work...

I think that ship already sailed after i was called nearly every name imaginable during the past few days just because I was trying to discuss my view. Unlike most people around here, I didn't respond by calling people names (other than Homer) until today. But now that i understand what kind of people i'm dealing with, i no longer care.

I don't think she's a troll.

I just don't think her driveway quite reaches the road, if you know what I mean.

I rest my case. Three days of stuff like this and you're talking to ME about making friends? Seriously?

Last edited:

And how many non-Pats fans have all of the info, such as Moss requesting a trade after Week 1? Exhibit A: All of the misinformation surrounding Cameraplacementgate.

The average person doesn't know s*%t.

And how many non-Pats fans have all of the info, such as Moss requesting a trade after Week 1? Exhibit A: All of the misinformation surrounding Cameraplacementgate.

COme on now, surely you know that when seeking an informed opinion, the first thing to do is go out and start asking random people on the street what they think.

So some non-scientific Internet polls are what we should be putting our stock in?

Good to know.

lol Not just some polls, EVERY SINGLE POLL from every major website says the same thing. The only place where people are actually defending the trade is this forum. :lol2:

I rest my case. Three days of stuff like this and you're talking to ME about making friends? Seriously?

I'm sorry, I choose not to suffer fools gladly.

Your posts over the past week have been absurd, whether it's insinuating the Kraft's are cheap, claiming the Patriots stabbed Moss in the back, or claiming you'd like to punch BB in the nose.

You're making irrational and emotive arguments, and obviously I'm not the only one who has picked up on it.

But the average forumer knows everything right? There is an example of that arrogance I mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye